Author Topic: Some pinballs to be on eBay the next days.  (Read 5221 times)

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
Re: Some pinballs to be on eBay the next days.
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2015, 09:56:21 AM »
I wouldnt buy a pinball in an unopend box, glasses, etc. could be broken.
I think in this case, collecectors wouldnt mind, if you open the box, it is just a piece of cardboard without any art, you can put it back in it anytime.
Just my 2 cents of course.

Capt. Kirk

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2015, 12:48:25 PM »
As far as i know williams sell their Pins with batteries installed (3 x AA1.5V to keep the settings).
So it is very likely that after 25 years this batteries have leaked and damaged the CPU-Board.
This should be kept in mind when buying a NIB-Pin after so many years.

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2015, 02:11:41 PM »

Here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291532598208?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D291532598208%26_rdc%3D1

Already ended, with no bids!!! Amazing, as the starting price was only €1. Probably a game that is not loved that much.

The machine made 406€ within the first 10min. Than an austrian collector contacted me and told me he cannot bid (I listed it on eBay.de)
That is why I hate eBay, that never works out properly. I set up international shipping but the auction said no international shipping and accelerated shipping over night which I definitely never set up.

After I postet the eBay-Link just everywhere I have got lots of inquiries and sold directly instead of relisting it another time and pay the horrible eBay-fees.
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)