Author Topic: Cry for arcadetina  (Read 33857 times)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Re: Cry for arcadetina
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2015, 12:57:45 PM »
The steering wheel looks to have the Kee logo on it, but that doesn't say much, the cab doesn't ring a bell...

caincan

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2015, 09:59:49 PM »
 :P it's weird.. not the first time that it would occur at "big scales".   we remember the weird facts for "Luna city arcade" finale showdown...

beware Darthnuno & Superully,  (and myself among some others..),    madness is reachable at a point..  ;D
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 10:09:32 PM by caincan »

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2015, 11:04:02 PM »
Uh....but at Luna City the cabs weren't smashed, right ??

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2015, 06:05:55 AM »
No cabs where harmed at Luna City, he kept a few, and the rest where sold off...

caincan

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2015, 08:07:33 PM »
yep or what we read of..  but i assimilate it about "mental" issues  we all can have at a high point of collecting unusual stuff and become crazies..  (lunacity had psychiatric troubles.. vossens.. well it's weird too..  that wouldnt be the least.. and loads of people cant figure we can handle this at a point,  perhaps they are right..  or we are beyond this point.. and that is sometimes danger..)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2015, 08:26:20 PM »
All I know about Peter from Luna City is that the issue was a divorce. I don't know the details and I don't have to know, it's sad as it is....but I have Peter on my friends list on Facebook and AFAIK he's doing OK now.

But yes, you never know....it's true.

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2015, 12:34:15 PM »
All I know about Peter from Luna City is that the issue was a divorce. I don't know the details and I don't have to know, it's sad as it is....but I have Peter on my friends list on Facebook and AFAIK he's doing OK now.

But yes, you never know....it's true.

Good to hear hes doing ok.

bartie

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2015, 06:08:01 PM »
Is there anyone here who is looking for something because I will go and see Saturday the 14/03.
If it's not too big and fits in a citroen berlingo and it is still there i can take it back with me to belguim.

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2015, 10:03:00 PM »
Is there anyone here who is looking for something because I will go and see Saturday the 14/03.
If it's not too big and fits in a citroen berlingo and it is still there i can take it back with me to belguim.

Do yourself a favour and take someone with you...even if it's for holding the light only ;)

Alpha1

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2015, 10:27:33 PM »
Hey Bartie

Yes please!!!

Need:

Taito Grand Champion. Control Panel, monitor bezel and display score, PCBs!!
 Taito Field Goal. Control Panel, PCB and marquee
 Sega Time Traveller stuff if it is still there!

Anything Taito Taitronics :d

Can pay $$

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2015, 11:21:31 AM »
Bartie, please listen to me. I really recommend to go there by daylight. The place is a complete MESS and the danger of stumbling over some of the debris in the dark and getting serious injuries is very high!! Plus you won't see very much unless you install some serious lighting to light up the whole area.

Go on Sunday, or rent a room in Worms from Saturday to Sunday. This place is abandoned (except the assholes who go there to even increase the mess) and there's a decent distance to a hous with people living inside so no one will be disturbed on Sunday.

And don't forget to bring a cordless screwdriver. You also might need some drills to remove rusted screws....guess where I know from  :roll:

Ol, I already pulled the bezel of the Grand Champion. You never mentioned the other parts, only the bezel. The controlpanel was broken, what could be pulled is the wheel, the shifter and the gauge(s). Don't know if the wood with the score display can be easily removed. We (ajhippel and I) had some trouble getting the bezel out. We had to go from the back and removed the monitor. Maybe it's only removing some screws to get the whole thing out.

The controlpanel and the bezel of the Field Goal are gone meanwhile, don't know who got it now  :-\   Marquee and PCBs had already been removed before.

Good luck, guys!

bartie

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2015, 11:38:29 AM »
No i don't need money.
I do it for the hobby.
I want to go so if i stay there 1u or 2u it is the same for me.
As long as i can put it in my car it is ok for me.

Thwocker

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Universal Arcade Cabs
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2015, 12:13:42 PM »
Thanks to Jochen, one of the Universal cab shells was saved - my hero!

:spaceace:
Wanted: everything Universal , Stern and Gottlieb. Currently looking for Computer R3, Curve Ball, Goal to Go, Jungler, Fast Draw, Limbo, No Man's Land and Speed Coin.

Wurstkopp

• Sausage loving vegetarian
    • View Profile
    • NIKLAS HUGHES ILLUSTRATIONS
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2015, 12:33:06 PM »
Thanks to some guy from a german forum my Smash TV panel and thanks to Luigi the Soundboard + pot were saved - my heroes!

Robotron, Smash TV, Final Fight, Donkey Kong, Red Tent, Indiana Jones, Galaga 88, Roadblasters SD, Centipede cabaret, Asteroids cabaret, Phoenix cabaret, MVS-U4

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2015, 12:40:33 PM »
Thanks to some guy from a german forum my Smash TV panel and thanks to Luigi the Soundboard + pot were saved - my heroes!

Jochen saved a Space Zap mini. A lot of work ahead... but at least it is here now.
We also saved some boards... no idea what we have there though.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!