Author Topic: Craigslist, eBay.com and other US  (Read 10139 times)

valentin27

• View Profile
Re: Craigslist, eBay.com and other US
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2015, 09:49:17 PM »
I am going to buy pinball machines to a seller offering 2 working cocktails :

Joust cocktail - 1200USD
Tempest cocktail - 1500USD

Together = 2450 USD

Or you can try an offer.
Machines in CA, transportation to be shared.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 09:52:01 PM by valentin27 »

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2015, 11:36:08 PM »
Looks it's still too early to put mine up for sale....just wait until December and I will accept 10 grand for it

;D ;D

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2015, 11:41:41 PM »
Another great insanity check item on eBay:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=281755409719&globalID=EBAY-DE

That's about 4 bucks worth of fuses there.....tops......but hey....they are Star Wars fuses !!!!!

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2015, 09:53:22 AM »

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=281755409719&globalID=EBAY-DE

That's about 4 bucks worth of fuses there.....tops......but hey....they are Star Wars fuses !!!!!

Laszo

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Building
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2015, 02:51:57 PM »

I think he means that he ripped these out of the death star just before it exploded, making these the only remaining parts of this impressive machine  :P

valentin27

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2015, 08:54:58 PM »
I was offered some cabs, here is a copy / paste :

- Final Lap 2 (complete, works, needs right flyback which is on the way.. if you guys buy this and it arrives in advance I would of course install it) and left shifter plate screwed back on - shifter is fine) - $500

- Ice Cold Beer - $1100

- Super Pac - $600

- Kung Fu Master - $500 might need a cap kit as it has a little curling at the bottom but could also just be pot adjustment just haven't had time to mess with it yet. Does have some screen burn (Player 1, Credits: 0).. Putting this one lower because of the burn. Applying tint to the back would likely cover it. I can also see if I have a spare 19" monitor I could put in it for a little more but I think I only have spare 25s and 19s that also have burn

- DKJr - $850 - Needs side art and t-molding (typical Nintendo break points) but has a brand-new (NOS) monitor in it.

- Afterburner II - $400 - works great, looks great, shaker motor and everything are a-ok. We just refurbed this one and have been playing it a lot émoticône smile. Screen does have light "Afterburner II" burn but it is barely noticeable while playing

- Die Hard - $250 - Plastic on one side is a little 'popped' and needs to be unscrewed and squeezed back in. Needs a new cart (cheap on eBay). It's ST-V so you can put whatever ST-V game you want in there like the ST-V multicart

- Mace - $250 - in a Virtua Fighter 2 cab - everything works but it needs a cap it due to some screen curling. Interesting thing here is Lloyd just posted an empty Mace cabinet for $225. Put the two together and you have the full machine as I have all the "insides" - it would need a little CP work and a new CPO but those should be easy

- Neo Geo with the 161-1 cart in it (officially a 2 slot cab but it has a 1 slot board in it).. cab is solid although a little rough on the bottom of the sides which some genius painted black. Screen looks great though, CP is great and it plays perfectly - thinking $350 with the cart or $250 without. I also have a 2-slot board that I could part with (it has a video rom issue which is why I pulled it and put in the 1 slot since I was putting the 161-1 cart in anyway).

Seller is not very far from COW and can deliver everything at once to share the cost.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 08:41:25 AM by valentin27 »

Purity

• View Profile
    • Arcade Collectors
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2015, 09:17:59 PM »
Valetin, I might be interested in the Ice Cold Beer.  Is it the Taito version?  What are approx costs for shipping to Europe please so I can have an idea of total cost?

valentin27

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2015, 10:08:01 PM »
Valetin, I might be interested in the Ice Cold Beer.  Is it the Taito version?  What are approx costs for shipping to Europe please so I can have an idea of total cost?

Hi, I received a PM for it on Ukvac. Seems sold but if not I will tell you.
UPDATE: ICB is pending payment on monday morning. DK Jr is sold.

Adding : Asteroids, working fine but CPO is not correct. 750 USD.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 12:56:23 AM by valentin27 »

valentin27

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2015, 08:40:51 AM »
Super Pacman - 600USD