Author Topic: BGS: Burgundy Game show  (Read 5316 times)

kos71

• View Profile
BGS: Burgundy Game show
« on: September 18, 2014, 10:42:19 PM »
hi folks,

Lately I was not really active here as we are preparing with the guys from the association the Bougogne game show .

It is this weekend and there is going to be about 150 machines . 50 % pinball / 50 % arcade

I post here the pic from tonight as we are starting to install the machine ;D

I post a lot of pics when i get time ;D

stay tuned

kos71

• View Profile
Re: BGS: Burgundy Game show
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 08:15:05 PM »

loading of the first truck

the last but not the least

Unloading

Friday night after the unloading we made a small party to thanks people that helped

we went to bed at 4:50 and I opened the gate for the rest of the unloading of the machine at 6:45 .o wake up
It was hard for some of us to wake up

during the day i was really please to see children discovering AB DX . It made me remembered when I was also that age and i am still impressed each time i jump in by this cab .

Neogeo1974 brought us his tempest . It was a nice surprise . Many people enjoyed it .

many thanks to him for sharing this .

some pics durign the day

retrogaming area ;D

I love to see that people from different age can still enjoy our arcade machine

those 2 spend more than 20 minutes on time crisis 2 ;D

Monday morning 2 trucks to load

Only trouble we got was the fall of the truck from a versus city :S . I jumped under to save her . Not the best idea of the day but it is safe .

back home at 9:30 PM my wife prepared a fondu
I took my 1 liter glass from oktober fest 2013 for the occasion ;D

Nuno was here too ;D

I hope that he made pics and can post it too . I was so glad he took the time to come here . I hope we can discuss a bit more next time .

I know that the type of machine is not exactely the same as DL Fans but we are working on adding some nice cab from the 80s .
The defender next to the time crisis 2 is not working and was sold to spectroman which is a member of DLF too so we are going to see his wip soon .

The good news is As the Fair is finished we can start Road trip again  :lol: :spaceace:

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
Re: BGS: Burgundy Game show
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 08:25:31 PM »
Yeah, it was really nice to meet the 'French arcade' team, but I didn't have so much time, so it was too short to discuss with all of you unfortunately...I really had to leave very quickly :oops:
Anyway, I really hope that BGS event will go bigger, especially in the 80s arcade games selection (damn! I missed the tempest!?).
Thanks for the pictures, I'll post few 'l8ter'  ;)... now can't wait to see more roadtrip from your crazy team!  ;D

:spaceace: :spaceace: :spaceace: