Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
May 25, 2017, 04:25:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BGS: Burgundy Game show  (Read 1359 times)
kos71

View Profile
« on: September 18, 2014, 10:42:19 PM »

hi folks,

Lately I was not really active here as we are preparing with the guys from the association the Bougogne game show .

It is this weekend and there is going to be about 150 machines . 50 % pinball / 50 % arcade

I post here the pic from tonight as we are starting to install the machine Grin

I post a lot of pics when i get time Grin

stay tuned

kos71

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 08:15:05 PM »

loading of the first truck

the last but not the least

Unloading

Friday night after the unloading we made a small party to thanks people that helped

we went to bed at 4:50 and I opened the gate for the rest of the unloading of the machine at 6:45 .o wake up
It was hard for some of us to wake up

during the day i was really please to see children discovering AB DX . It made me remembered when I was also that age and i am still impressed each time i jump in by this cab .

Neogeo1974 brought us his tempest . It was a nice surprise . Many people enjoyed it .

many thanks to him for sharing this .

some pics durign the day

retrogaming area Grin

I love to see that people from different age can still enjoy our arcade machine

those 2 spend more than 20 minutes on time crisis 2 Grin

Monday morning 2 trucks to load

Only trouble we got was the fall of the truck from a versus city :S . I jumped under to save her . Not the best idea of the day but it is safe .

back home at 9:30 PM my wife prepared a fondu
I took my 1 liter glass from oktober fest 2013 for the occasion Grin

Nuno was here too Grin

I hope that he made pics and can post it too . I was so glad he took the time to come here . I hope we can discuss a bit more next time .

I know that the type of machine is not exactely the same as DL Fans but we are working on adding some nice cab from the 80s .
The defender next to the time crisis 2 is not working and was sold to spectroman which is a member of DLF too so we are going to see his wip soon .

The good news is As the Fair is finished we can start Road trip again  lol Space Ace
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 08:25:31 PM »

Yeah, it was really nice to meet the 'French arcade' team, but I didn't have so much time, so it was too short to discuss with all of you unfortunately...I really had to leave very quickly oppps
Anyway, I really hope that BGS event will go bigger, especially in the 80s arcade games selection (damn! I missed the tempest!?).
Thanks for the pictures, I'll post few 'l8ter'  Wink... now can't wait to see more roadtrip from your crazy team!  Grin

Space Ace Space Ace Space Ace

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: