Author Topic: FS: Cavemans garage sale  (Read 6819 times)

valentin27

• View Profile
Re: FS: Cavemans garage sale
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2014, 07:28:21 AM »
Congrats who ?

To the one 1st on the line! Or you if you get lucky...

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2014, 11:46:57 AM »
Mmmmh Canyon Bomber….
Too bad I have a storage problem at the moment :/
Good luck with the sales!

jcp

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2014, 07:15:13 PM »
Near Bremen : far far away  :P !

Laschek

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2014, 08:47:15 AM »
**Ups , sorry, wrong thread, please delete**

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2014, 10:20:00 AM »
This is what Tank does to people....... ;D ;D

PunkRockCaveman

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2014, 10:28:51 AM »
This is what Tank does to people....... ;D ;D

Jep. That's exactly the move I do when I stand in front of that cab and it's not even working! So be prepared to get the jam pretty fast and look totally awesome doing your thing!!

PS: That chick looks kinda hot to me ... to bad she must be a hundred years old now :(

PunkRockCaveman

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2014, 10:49:31 AM »
First post updated. Pic-link now inside und bargain prices. Go grab the good stuff! :)

glstar

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2014, 12:13:34 PM »
I am cleaning up a bit and plan to go a bit deeper into the pinball scene. So here are a few cabs from my collection for sale. Nice one, bad ones ... a one for everyone! Pics here: http://www.retrocustom.de/misc/Cabverkauf.zip

The cabs are all located in Oldenburg (near Bremen) in the north of germany. They are part of an exhibition in the Oldenburger Computer Museum  just contact me for details.

Daytona Twin (Sega) 800,- - nice one, works perfect! many spare parts i.e. another gameboard with slight issues (but working), another topper, a few other boards (sound, ...) and more, the gameboards are reviewed by Ken Westerfield and reballed in 2012.
Ridge Racer 2 Twin (Namco) 400,- - one side with major graphic issues, the cab is very nice otherwise ... good sidearts. pretty seats, very loud game :)
Thunderblade Deluxe Sitdown (Sega) 400,- - this one goes cheap ... has a few minor points: monitor syncs after a few minutes (this is crying for a cap kit) and after the first level some textures have slight graphical issues. still very fun to play ;) big box with spare parts included. complete stick, seat and other useful stuff
Steel Gunner (Namco) 400,- - cool game, nice condition. this one is really fun! huge cab but on wheels and easy to move. very impressing ;)
Race Drivin' (Atari) 800,- - this one is rare!! just a 1000 produced! working good! monitor needs cap kit and is syncing just after a while. calibration must be done on every start because the battery is missing.
Amidar 300,- - TV as a monitor, otherwise good.
Hang On 300,- - fair condition. a few cigarette burns in the bezel though.
After Burner II 300,- - working good. big Sega-sticker on the top missing.
Continental Circus 3D 650,- - working flawless even with shutterglasses. never seen one otherwise ... incl. manuals.

The following cabs are project cabs ... all complete but non-working for one or another reason

Jumpers (Nova Clowns-Klon) 80,- this one goes for free to the first person who buys three in a row ;)
Wheels II (Midway) 150,- (bezel missing but almost working)
Canyon Bomber (Atari) 300,- (very good cab condition, pcb not working, monitor does)
Operation Wolf (Namco) 200,- (almost working. monitor has too much red, gun not working, cab a bit wobblish)

Ok. Here the ultimate offer: the whole bunch of crap. 13 cabs!! plus all the spare parts and everything I piled up in many years of collecting: buttons, sticks, chassis working and non working ... for 4500 flat if the deal is settled till christmas. Yep. Thats crazy but the stuff has to go. I can store the stuff for a certain amount of time (maybe half a year, after that your money is gone :P) in a very nice warm and dry place but you have to pay in advance. group buys welcome. ;)

Thats it for the moment ... just write me an email to punkrockcaveman (at) retrocustom (dot) de for details. No PMs if possible since I am not looking to often here ...
Interested in the thunderblade.

blackie63

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2014, 12:45:42 PM »
love  couple of those myself but transportation problem :(

kroustibat

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Pascal-O-Rama
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2014, 01:13:51 PM »
I'd kill for a daytona , so you got mail sir ;)

PunkRockCaveman

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2014, 09:36:08 PM »
More cabs gone. More crazy prices ;) C'mon guys. Still some gems in there!!! Wholesale price also very attractive. Ask Santa for arcade machines. ;)