Author Topic: Finny's Museum... includes Dragon's Lair serial #1 !!!!  (Read 22408 times)

Dexter

• View Profile
Re: Finny's Museum... includes Dragon's Lair serial #1 !!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2009, 04:45:34 AM »
I didnt want to ship the two cabinets back until I found a LAI Space Ace, I never had any leads and never knew of anyone that owned one and wasnt 100% sure that one exsisted even though the flyer mention SA, and out of the blue Dexter from this site showed me a link on Australian Ebay to a LAI SPace Ace, cut short the cabinet was taken off-line and in the deal I he had a set of NOS DRagons Lair LAI sideart WOW! I couldnt belive it, and the cabinets was the cheapest one I have purchased, I would have paid 10 times what I paid. Thanks for the Link Dexter I still owe you Buddy

Hey Jas,

Man I was glad to help you out. I was going to bid on it myself and I thought of you right away and thought I'd let you have first dibs on it  :D

I remember playing the LAI DL/SA and Badlands back in the day and a few others.

When you coming back to Oz ? Make sure you let me know when and where you are. If you make it to the Gold Coast you'll have to come and check out the game room and collection  :P

If there is anything else you need from Oz be sure to let me know and I'll do what I can to help.

I've since found a LAI DL and SA that I am gonna try and get for Mike Ryan so stay tuned on that one.

I can't wait for the launch of the 'Lair' as I'll be booking my ticket  8)