Author Topic: US to EU container #4 (and some games FS)  (Read 84151 times)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
Re: US to EU container #4 (and some games FS)
« Reply #210 on: April 16, 2014, 09:28:41 PM »
i want my major havoc ... :'(
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 16, 2014, 09:43:01 PM »
I'm also waiting for stuff to be shipped to me for a couple of months now

I don't get a reply on my mail

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 17, 2014, 07:27:38 AM »
'Talked' to him on Tuesday, he seems very busy, as usual. I guess there's a lot of (paper)work to do just before a container can leave Hagerstown.

Since everything went smooth 'til now (he's not to blame for the stuff that happened at COW) I have decided to trust him. Just give him some time, he's obviously not a man that can be stressed ;)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #213 on: April 17, 2014, 08:42:24 AM »
'Talked' to him on Tuesday, he seems very busy, as usual. I guess there's a lot of (paper)work to do just before a container can leave Hagerstown.

Since everything went smooth 'til now (he's not to blame for the stuff that happened at COW) I have decided to trust him. Just give him some time, he's obviously not a man that can be stressed ;)

i definately trust him, too. no reason not to do. :)
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 17, 2014, 10:02:44 AM »
I do trust Thomas 100%

But I really want to get the dk stuff that came with thw cab too

Wurstkopp

• Sausage loving vegetarian
    • View Profile
    • NIKLAS HUGHES ILLUSTRATIONS
« Reply #215 on: April 17, 2014, 10:21:35 AM »
For the people who are waiting for months getting their stuff it's not "smooth" anymore. I don't care about the missing parts anymore, all I want is to know whether I should go and look for them by myself or wait for one of the promises to come true. This game is not fair - we all paid serious money and now we have to behave like beggars.

Robotron, Smash TV, Final Fight, Donkey Kong, Red Tent, Indiana Jones, Galaga 88, Roadblasters SD, Centipede cabaret, Asteroids cabaret, Phoenix cabaret, MVS-U4

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #216 on: April 17, 2014, 10:31:23 AM »
For the people who are waiting for months getting their stuff it's not "smooth" anymore. I don't care about the missing parts anymore, all I want is to know whether I should go and look for them by myself or wait for one of the promises to come true. This game is not fair - we all paid serious money and now we have to behave like beggars.

i don´t think you will not get what you did pay for. thomas did forget my Zaxxon in the c4 and the screen in r-type was fucked up though it was promised to be in good condition. he took care of the screen and zaxxon will be in c5. i do understand you, trust me. everything seemed to slow down a bit, especially communication (which is not a good thing for sure). i am confident that you will get your stuff. c5 should arrive in may. that´s what i was told. i will try to contact him and ask him to get back to you. :)
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Wurstkopp

• Sausage loving vegetarian
    • View Profile
    • NIKLAS HUGHES ILLUSTRATIONS
« Reply #217 on: April 17, 2014, 10:36:25 AM »
Thanks, Stefan. :)

I hate to use such harsh words btw...:roll:

Robotron, Smash TV, Final Fight, Donkey Kong, Red Tent, Indiana Jones, Galaga 88, Roadblasters SD, Centipede cabaret, Asteroids cabaret, Phoenix cabaret, MVS-U4

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 17, 2014, 11:37:28 AM »
Gents,

First off, I am very very sorry for all the delays. Please accept my apologies. I do have a new job that takes all my time and attention right now. Thats not a good excuse I know.

I will make sure everyone gets there stuff soonish.

And I will stop doing these containers. There is this one coming in (container #5) and another one (#6) to bring everything over thats still there and tie everything up.

Again sorry, for how things went in the last couple of months (cant believe how time flies) and I ll work hard to get everything out now, so I can move on.

- Thomas
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 17, 2014, 12:19:22 PM »
Good job, crybabies, now you pissed him off…

:P
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 12:21:02 PM by chrischris »

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #220 on: April 17, 2014, 12:41:35 PM »
Good job, crybabies, now you pissed him off…

:P

haha... nah. that descision was made before the last messages in this thread. :)
and don´t worry... if Thomas is stepping down i am sure that some of us here can arrange the deals in the future.
i did talk to Thomas about this only for a few seconds so far and it is up to him who is going to be in charge in the future... but I would not worry too much about the next containers. :)
even if i am not involved i am sure that we find a pretty good solution.

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #221 on: April 17, 2014, 02:01:32 PM »
Thomas, could you put the black vinyl for me in Anunaki's cab (if that is OK for you Patrick ?) ?

He lives very close to me so this will save shipping costs and separate hassle.

Thanks !

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 17, 2014, 02:17:57 PM »
Andre, send me your address and I will ship it to you.

Thomas, could you put the black vinyl for me in Anunaki's cab (if that is OK for you Patrick ?) ?

He lives very close to me so this will save shipping costs and separate hassle.

Thanks !
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 17, 2014, 02:41:49 PM »
I already have the DK cab Andre

Offcourse it can be shipped together with the stuff I have coming, I'll make sure you get it then

valentin27

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 21, 2014, 12:53:07 PM »
I am ready to assist the next person who will be in charge of the next containers for all transportation matters.