Author Topic: FS: Galaxian Theatre 6 Player - Full Size Machine! Darth Nuno - you need this!  (Read 3867 times)

thefunfactor

• View Profile
Galaxian Theatre 6 Player - with the Attack of Zolgear update! This is the Full $250,000 double screen projector unit!

We hate to see it go, but we must make room for new games!  I hope this can go to someone who appreciates this machine as I doubt there are very many left in the wild.  This one is in great physical shape and pretty much everything is there!

The -'s of it:
Has a laserdisc problem - might need a new LDV-8000 player on one of the sides (it won't reliably start up).

One Personal PCB (controls two of the controllers) isn't resetting properly (jsut a RED led on the board stays on) so players 5 &6 aren't operational.  This is probably due to a small fault on the board - but it does not affect players 1-4

One Player station controller needs reattaching (bolts)

It is pretty much complete and comes with everything you need! Comes with original manuals and hte conversion kit to go back to Galaxian Theatre (one disc is missing though). Currently we have the update: Zolgear in it and it has both discs and is operational.

Located in Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada.

Send me your offers - we're not going to give it away but to the right person, they will get a great deal - will help disassemble it and pack for you.

This is a LARGE machine and will need to be packed into a 20' Container - but it all comes apart quite nicely.

Pictures available - email me: info@thefunfactor.ca and I will send you more!

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
Hi Arthur,
Too bad you've to sell this 'machine of dream'  :-\ ... but I fully understand the reasons, following our past conversations.
Hope this GT6 will have a new life in a new location!  :)
Of course, I invite the lucky new owner to contact me.  8)
Good luck for the sale.