Author Topic: Eurocade 2013 Hotel deal!  (Read 36584 times)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Re: Eurocade 2013 Hotel deal!
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2013, 11:04:35 AM »
Sorry about this guys, Pieter is on top of it to settle this.

If there are any other people having the same problems with getting the correct Eurocade rate, please contact Pieter or me through PM.

I'm sure Pieter will urge the manager to better inform his staff about this deal.

Cheers, André

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2013, 11:11:54 AM »
FYI: I booked 3 nights yesterday at Eurocade rate.

gyruss

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2013, 11:30:31 AM »

If there are any other people having the same problems with getting the correct Eurocade rate, please contact Pieter or me through PM.

I'm sure Pieter will urge the manager to better inform his staff about this deal.

Cheers, André

Just got of the phone with the Manager Frans, he apologized for the misunderstanding and is going to talk to the person responsible for this.

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2013, 12:42:12 PM »

Cheers, André

Just got of the phone with the Manager Frans, he apologized for the misunderstanding and is going to talk to the person responsible for this.

Thanks for taking care of this! :)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2013, 10:30:53 PM »
Dear friends !!!

We checked with the Hotel and heard that quite a good number of rooms are already booked using the special "Eurocade" offer !

Normally, the Eurocade offer would end on september 1 but we'll do our best to get a bit more time from the hotel manager.

HOWEVER, if you have been on the brink to book, do so NOW because we can _NOT_ guarantee that you will get the rebate, or even that you still will have a room at this hotel !

Remember, it's just a couple of minutes walking down from Sound & Vision and there will be a nice "Eurocade crew" staying there, which is always fun :)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2013, 10:42:24 PM »
Dear friends !!!

We checked with the Hotel and heard that quite a good number of rooms are already booked using the special "Eurocade" offer !

Normally, the Eurocade offer would end on september 1 but we'll do our best to get a bit more time from the hotel manager.

HOWEVER, if you have been on the brink to book, do so NOW because we can _NOT_ guarantee that you will get the rebate, or even that you still will have a room at this hotel !

Remember, it's just a couple of minutes walking down from Sound & Vision and there will be a nice "Eurocade crew" staying there, which is always fun :)

great. i will book my room tomorrow. wanna stay one night from saturday till sunday. too bad i can not stay longer or arrive earlier cause we will get GTA 5 at this weekend in our store. :(
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2013, 10:52:05 PM »
What is GTA-5 compared to Daytona ?  ;D ;D

Happy you can be there at all my friend !!

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2013, 05:38:55 PM »
No kidding guys, we just got word from the hotel that they only have 5 [FIVE] rooms left !!!

Even so, we managed to get the OK to extend the special EUROCADE offer until september 6 !!

We are also working on the "saturday evening after the movie" program....guess you guys will be hungry by then.....would there be any interest to have a meal together in the hotel ? There's also a bar there so that part is probably already covered ;)

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2013, 08:15:28 AM »
We are also working on the "saturday evening after the movie" program....guess you guys will be hungry by then.....would there be any interest to have a meal together in the hotel ? There's also a bar there so that part is probably already covered ;)

That's a great idea but would prefer to go to an ordinary restaurant where I'm able to have more than one beer with a soup  ;D ;)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2013, 09:41:08 AM »

That's a great idea but would prefer to go to an ordinary restaurant where I'm able to have more than one beer with a soup  ;D ;)

hope i will be there on time to go to a restaurant with you guys. :)
i have no idea when the first gta madness is over that saturday. i hope i can jump in my car in the afternoon. my room in the hotel is safe anyway.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2013, 09:54:56 AM »
Just put the box of cd's in front of the store and have the customers slip the money under the door  ;)  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2013, 09:58:59 AM »
LOL !

Put a sign on the door: Sorry, out for work study.... :)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2013, 10:01:42 AM »
Just put the box of cd's in front of the store and have the customers slip the money under the door  ;)  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

thank god i have employees here, too. ;)
but such a day is pure horror. i have to be there as well cause such a titel creates extreme traffic.

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2013, 10:42:55 PM »
We are down to THREE hotel rooms left for the Saturday on Sunday night !!!

gyruss

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2013, 11:35:47 PM »
It's going fast, only 2 rooms left!