Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
December 10, 2019, 11:08:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IDEA-Virtual or real Lionel or other brand of model train of SA or DL?  (Read 3073 times)
mathewbailey08

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2008, 08:17:02 AM »

An idea I just hought of-A virtual or real Lionel or other brand model train of Dragon's Lair or Space Ace.
If a Space Ace model train,would it be streamlined & futuristic looking like a bullet train? If a Dragon's Lair train what would the locomotive & cars look like? A probablility for a Dragon's Lair model train layout would have the train travel through & around Singe's castle. Other ideas would have the track of both the Dragon's Lair & Space Ace train layouts connected together. Another would have the falling platform scene
on the DL layout in which the train stops on it & an elevator mechanism lowers it (no,not drop it!) to a certain level belfore it moves onto one or more other tracks. I have seen on RFD TV I Love Toy Trains some examples of train layouts but any ideas for a DL or SA based layout of your own?
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 08:18:06 PM »

Hi mathewbailey08,

First of all, welcome on this board  Smiley

Well, it's not easy to imagine a SA or DL train... because there's no connection at all between SA & DL universe and ... the trains  oppps

Anyway, feel free of course to post here some more details about what you're thinking ... maybe some pictures to illustrate ?  Roll Eyes

Have fun here  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: