Author Topic: IDEA-Virtual or real Lionel or other brand of model train of SA or DL?  (Read 4795 times)

mathewbailey08

• View Profile
An idea I just hought of-A virtual or real Lionel or other brand model train of Dragon's Lair or Space Ace.
If a Space Ace model train,would it be streamlined & futuristic looking like a bullet train? If a Dragon's Lair train what would the locomotive & cars look like? A probablility for a Dragon's Lair model train layout would have the train travel through & around Singe's castle. Other ideas would have the track of both the Dragon's Lair & Space Ace train layouts connected together. Another would have the falling platform scene
on the DL layout in which the train stops on it & an elevator mechanism lowers it (no,not drop it!) to a certain level belfore it moves onto one or more other tracks. I have seen on RFD TV I Love Toy Trains some examples of train layouts but any ideas for a DL or SA based layout of your own?

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
Hi mathewbailey08,

First of all, welcome on this board  :)

Well, it's not easy to imagine a SA or DL train... because there's no connection at all between SA & DL universe and ... the trains  :oops:

Anyway, feel free of course to post here some more details about what you're thinking ... maybe some pictures to illustrate ?  ::) :wink:

Have fun here  :)