Author Topic: Ultracade DL anniversary group purchase.  (Read 3084 times)

Currycowboy

• View Profile
Ultracade DL anniversary group purchase.
« on: October 14, 2012, 11:50:18 AM »
Hi,

I posted a topic re Ultracades the other day as I was in process of negotiating purchase for one myself. This has now completed.
Coincidently I stumbled across some more (Which is strange as there are not that many about) which at the time were badly described on ebay.com. They have since revised the listing and raised the price and have significantly more interest. The guys there are a sort of surplus stock purchaser. They have 10 yellow 20th anniversary Ultracades which are new. They only have monitors and coin doors fitted with complete cabs with artwork fitted, marquees etc. They are however minus the hardware power packs and wiring looms.
I have managed to negotiate what I believe to be a reasonable price for all 10 machines and am negotiating getting them shipped to a dock currently. This is not a done deal, so time is of the essence.
If we can raise enough interest, these should come in pretty cheap. I spoke to a tech yesterday that said to copy the hardware in my cab would come in around £100 plus few bits and bobs. I have only shipped from the states once (A swimming pool kit and used Keune Nagel) but a container for only ten would be expensive. Any help suggestions or wise statements greatly appreciated.
Anyone interested please pm me.