Author Topic: US container interest check  (Read 40488 times)

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: US container interest check
« Reply #165 on: July 05, 2012, 10:45:19 PM »
Someone interested in a rebuild Tempest cabaret? $700

http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=241370
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #166 on: July 05, 2012, 10:51:11 PM »
Want to make clear that Thomas and I settled our differences over this. Cause must be find in misunderstanding each other because of non-native language on both sides and the limits of letters on a screen...

I wish you all good luck with the entire deal as I doubt that a Mad Planets will pop up. For the Gravitar.......I hope to find one locally sometime in the distant future  ;D

kroustibat

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Pascal-O-Rama
« Reply #167 on: July 06, 2012, 09:37:18 AM »
Just my two cents. Did you thought that in order to enter in EU, a goods need to be labeled 'CE'. If you don't want all the cabs to be blocked at the toll (and worst , detroyed) , i'd advise you to ask to cut the power plug and ship them as defective.

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 06, 2012, 10:01:57 AM »
Just my two cents. Did you thought that in order to enter in EU, a goods need to be labeled 'CE'. If you don't want all the cabs to be blocked at the toll (and worst , detroyed) , i'd advise you to ask to cut the power plug and ship them as defective.

Thanks, that's certainly valuable info. I will pick this up with our partner in the US.
@everyone: Any advices, keep them coming.
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 06, 2012, 12:10:47 PM »
Hi all. I did open a new thread here.

:pac: