Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
December 16, 2019, 11:09:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon's Lair ... In the Wild!  (Read 2722 times)
Emogee

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2008, 06:45:24 AM »

I played a "Dragon's Lair" in the wild.   Grin Grin

It is in the Classic Arcade at "Hershey Park" in Hershey PA, USA.

Hershey Park (as in Hershey Chacolate) is an amusement park with 11 rollercoasters, a zoo, and 2 good arcades.  One arcade has new machines, the other is much bigger, and has classic games.  They still have a Drop Down Targer shooting range, a Hercules pinball machine (which is 4 ft wide, and 10 ft long), Track n Field, "Name that Tune", "Night Driver", and a fully working Dragon's Lair.

I was there last year and it was unplayable because of monitor problems, but this year it had a bright and shiney new monitor and looked great.

It was fun to watch people stumble across it, smile, and drop a quarter.  Then it was my turn.

I lost, I am out of practice, but it was fun.

Does anyone know of any other DL's in the wild?

Emogee (Newbee)

Half the people who post here are above average!
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 07:32:12 PM »

Thanks for that story Emogee  Smiley

..."Night Driver", and a fully working Dragon's Lair....
Jesus... an up & running Night Driver in a public Arcade in 2007.... for the love of God... please drop a picture of that, and of course you... when you're playing that Dragon's Lair (and don't tell us you didn't have your camera there  Roll Eyes Tongue)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: