Author Topic: Steve G Please Contact Me!!!!!  (Read 19161 times)

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
Re: Steve G Please Contact Me!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2012, 01:03:47 AM »
Nice one André. you lured out the bastard from his hideout. ;D

Dexter

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2012, 01:05:16 AM »

And who the fuck are you ?? this is between me and Andre

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2012, 02:28:35 AM »
....and all the other guys you stole from....

And you prove yourself once again by this: "And who the fuck are you ?"

How about a little respect for someone who IS honest, oh I forgot...you don't give a shit about decensy !

So how do you like all your stolen property/money ? Having fun with it ? Is there any part in you that doesn't say, hey, I screwed the guys I got this item/money from (fill in one of the things of your liking....) and feel ashamed abou it ?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 02:44:58 AM by Level42 »

Dexter

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2012, 02:58:03 AM »
Well people that jump on bandwagons need to know their place too. If I delt with him then he can have a say.

Andre. I asked for details so I could pay you but you don't want to peovide me with anything. How about store credit ? give me a site and I'll setup some credit. I just want to pay you back and the others and move forward. Let me do that and I'll steer clear of you.

Plus you did see the work I was doing, I put a lot of work into it and then shit happened. I came back to make it right. I don't want a chance, I just want to repay you. and how much was it ?

So, you seen work I was doing, and does it state you sent me 2 sealed jaguar CD games
I sent Chad a copy of the receipt of goods sent, so I not only lost the stick I have to refund him and I am happy to cop this.
I've paid Finny more and more coming

So give me some details to pay you and I will. But all this 'stealing' when I wanted to pay you back (and in the message you said you won't be giving me any details)

....and all the other guys you stole from....

And you prove yourself once again by this: "And who the fuck are you ?"

How about a little respect for someone who IS honest, oh I forgot...you don't give a shit about decensy !

So how do you like all your stolen property/money ? Having fun with it ? Is there any part in you that doesn't say, hey, I screwed the guys I got this item/money from (fill in one of the things of your liking....) and feel ashamed abou it ?

« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 03:02:28 AM by Dexter »

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2012, 03:02:18 AM »
This gets funnier by the minute, he just send me a message on Facebook how we can solve this and put it behind us.....Steve seems to have a bit of amnesia because we went through all of that already a long time ago and he had lots of chances to make good, not only to me but also to his other victims.

HOWEVER, let's say he desrervesa THIRD chance, I'm a kind of forgiving type of guy, so I was writing him a reply, but all of a sudden he blocked me so I can't send him messages anymore.

Anyway, here was the message I had written, I have nothing to hide here it is:

You've had your chances and we passed that station....all I got was lame excuses and lies. However, I bet I'm just falling for it once again, but I'm a good man and I will give you one more chance... You will have to make good with EVERYBODY on the list I've assembled of your victims. Let's put it this way, I will provide you with the list of people I know you screwed and what (as far as I know) you owe them. You make good completely with all of them, including me within 4 weeks and I will confirm with these people if you did. If you do, I will forget this all happened and we can move on.
If not, I will post the links to the threads on DLF forum and the other fora where various people state the you have screwed them. on Facebook and maybe I should inform the Brisbane police of your actions....what do you say ?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 03:04:20 AM by Level42 »

Dexter

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2012, 03:03:54 AM »
This gets funnier by the minute, he just send me a message on Facebook how we can solve this and put it behind us.....Steve seems to have a bit of amnesia because we went through all of that already a long time ago and he had lots of chances to make good, not only to me but also to his other victims.

HOWEVER, let's say he desrervesa THIRD chance, I'm a kind of forgiving type of guy, so I was writing him a reply, but all of a sudden he blocked me so I can't send him messages anymore.

Anyway, here was the message I had written, I have nothing to hide he it is:

You've had your chances and we passed that station....all I got was lame excuses and lies. However, I bet I'm just falling for it once again, but I'm a good man and I will give you one more chance... You will have to make good with EVERYBODY on the list I've assembled of your victims. Let's put it this way, I will provide you with the list of people I know you screwed and what (as far as I know) you owe them. You make good completely with all of them, including me within 4 weeks and I will confirm with these people if you did. If you do, I will forget this all happened and we can move on.
If not, I will post the links to the threads on DLF forum and the other fora where various people state the you have screwed them. on Facebook and maybe I should inform the Brisbane police of your actions....what do you say ?

I say that sounds like the best idea yet

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2012, 07:16:46 AM »

And who the fuck are you ??

I'm a Zaccaria collector. :twisted:
Yeah, I'm the honest guy like all other people here and really sick from people like you, but you are right it is not my business.
Just for info, in my country you wouldn't live longer than 1-2 days or at least you should have change your car to a wheelchair after these actions.
I'm really curious what will happen this time and all my respect for André for giving you a another chance.
By the way, judging from your facebook pics, you don't have financial problems, you simply enjoy ripping off people.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 07:35:30 AM by Belike »

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2012, 08:03:41 AM »
The ban wasn't applied for Dexter since the last 'Dexter' topic. It's now done.
There will be no more answer from him on this board.
So I close this specific topic, but the main 'Dexter story' one is still open right here.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 05:04:22 PM by DarthNuno »