Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
December 07, 2019, 05:40:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I SLID into another dimension and found Pioneer PR-7820's Everwhere!  (Read 2728 times)
Sonic 1992
ArcadeLifeStyler'

I Wanna Go Back !

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2012, 07:24:36 PM »

So, I was watching one of my favorite shows, Sliders... and I was finally able to watch season 5 which (that I'm aware) has not come out on DVD, but is now on iTunes!

I was enjoying episode # 74      "The Great Work"  originally aired on Sci Fi Channel July 9, 1999  (we didn't get Sci Fi Channel untill Baytown got Digital Cable in 2002)

Episode Synopsis: The sliders seek assistance from reclusive monks who later refuse to let them leave.

I was shocked to see, after so many years, Pioneer LaserDisc PR-7820's being used as props on TV!

Pretty Cool, Huh?   Cheesy   And we all know about these players because of good 'ol Dragon's Lair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 07:38:00 PM »

Pretty cool!  Cool

Well spotted Barry!  Smiley

Russ J

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 06:21:23 PM »

Sliders season 5 is available on DVD

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sliders-Season-Series-5-Complete-DVD-/270961929252?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&hash=item3f1696ec24

It was released on R2 format but not in the UK but only in the rest of Europe

Wink

I did watch seasons 1-4 in about 2-3 weeks and eventually found season 5 for a reasonable price,but i still haven't watched it yet  oppps lol

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: