Author Topic: I SLID into another dimension and found Pioneer PR-7820's Everwhere!  (Read 4248 times)

Sonic 1992

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • I Wanna Go Back !
    • View Profile
So, I was watching one of my favorite shows, Sliders... and I was finally able to watch season 5 which (that I'm aware) has not come out on DVD, but is now on iTunes!

I was enjoying episode # 74      "The Great Work"  originally aired on Sci Fi Channel July 9, 1999  (we didn't get Sci Fi Channel untill Baytown got Digital Cable in 2002)

Episode Synopsis: The sliders seek assistance from reclusive monks who later refuse to let them leave.

I was shocked to see, after so many years, Pioneer LaserDisc PR-7820's being used as props on TV!

Pretty Cool, Huh?   :D   And we all know about these players because of good 'ol Dragon's Lair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
Pretty cool!  8)

Well spotted Barry!  :)

Russ J

• View Profile
Sliders season 5 is available on DVD

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sliders-Season-Series-5-Complete-DVD-/270961929252?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&hash=item3f1696ec24

It was released on R2 format but not in the UK but only in the rest of Europe

;)

I did watch seasons 1-4 in about 2-3 weeks and eventually found season 5 for a reasonable price,but i still haven't watched it yet  :oops: :lol: