Author Topic: :: Roadtrip :: The pinballs day -> Judge Dredd & Star Wars Trilogy !!!  (Read 14186 times)

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
Wooww... What a shame... I forgot to post this roadtrip...done few months ago  :P

I really like pinballs, but I'm not a 'die hard fan' of them... I just love to play them... and until now, I always focus on arcade games first. But my 'must have list' is almost complete so it's time to get some pinballs  ;) In addition, a game room without at least one pinball is not a game room  ;)

OK, back in august 07...

I've founded a nice Bally's Judge Dreed pinball for a very nice price. The seller is ok to bring it to me for a very low price : Bingo  :D So we agree on a date... but... guess what ? ... I've founded another pinball... a Sega's Star Wars Trilogy... and I've to pick it up the same day  :shock:
So, I'm waiting the first seller for the Judge Dredd, and after that, I'll have to do a roadtrip to pick up the Star Wars... What a day  8)

OK, here's the first seller...

A Bally's Judge Dredd... I never played it before, but according a lot of Judge Dredd owners, it's a really good pinball to start with  :-*

Of course, no more free space in the Nuno's Lair... so this first pinball will go directly in the living room  :arrow:

Let's try it... ok, everything looks fine...

I hope it will be possible to put it between the Guitar Freaks & the After Burner  ???  ::)  :arrow:

Yeah, it's fine  8) The deal is done  ;D

Of course, the seller recognize the biggest piece of the Arcade history... the Computer Space  :D He knows the game. It's the first time he can see it for real... He asks me if he can try it.... of course my friend  :)  :arrow:

~Enjoy~

Well, the story is not over... As I said, I've a Sega's Star Wars Trilogy *special edition* to bring back... a 350 km roadtrip to do ...  :lol:

I use to start each roadtrip very early, but this time... it will be late...  18h08  :arrow:

...somewhere during the trip... can't remember  :P ...

Ok, on location... the pinball is there  :arrow:

Very clean but it needs some minor repairs to do and few adjustments ...

Of course, the price will go down  :P Negotiation time  :arrow:

Ok, the deal is done... for the first time, I'll load a pinball in my car  :P  :arrow:

...it should be fine...

Perfect !

Time to say good bye  :lol:

...on the way to back home...

What a day ...  :P

Two pinballs the same day... one roadtrip ... a lot of fun (and some work) to come  :P

Stay Tuned for the pictures 'on location'  8)

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
No problem at all on the Judge Dredd  :) Maybe few bulbs too replace, but it works fine  :-*

For the Star Wars Trilogy, I had to fix the XWing Gun, few switches, the Gun ramp deviation, bulbs, Han Solo led lights, put a new rubber ring kit, cleaning... it works great now ;D :-* :-* :-*

Here's few pictures... 'on location' :

I can't wait to see them inside the Nuno's Lair v2  :roll: :wink: :P

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
One year  later ...well, I've sold the Judge Dredd because I didn't really played it but NOT the Sega's Star Wars Trilogy pinball because I still really love to play it  :-* :-* :-*

I can't wait to see them inside the Nuno's Lair v2  :roll: :wink: :P

LOL... here's the pinball in the Nuno's Lair V2   :P  :arrow:

As a huge SW fan, I've done a Star Wars*dedicated* area  :arrow:

Star Wars Trilogy pinball & Star Wars Trilogy arcade ..together  ;D

... and it's not over...  ;)  :arrow:

...let's add the 'Return Of The Jedi' cabinet  :-*  :arrow:

Now where should I put my Star Wars cockpit?  ::) :P ;D

:spaceace:

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
Maybe you can create a "starwars lair" , that will be lair v4 than i guess ??  the galaxian will be v3 right ?

anyway, another nice road trip to read for us !

Thanx for sharing it with us  8)

Sonic 1992

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • I Wanna Go Back !
    • View Profile
Looking Great as always.... I really know that you're getting tired of running out of space!  I have also!  :-\

Great idea about the Star Wars section for the v3!  :wink:

5o0mileS

• View Profile
the king of pinball still is twilight zone, you surely need to own one
the best!! 8)