Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
September 25, 2018, 07:21:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: :: Roadtrip :: The pinballs day -> Judge Dredd & Star Wars Trilogy !!!  (Read 9089 times)
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« on: February 23, 2008, 01:50:32 PM »

Wooww... What a shame... I forgot to post this roadtrip...done few months ago  Tongue

I really like pinballs, but I'm not a 'die hard fan' of them... I just love to play them... and until now, I always focus on arcade games first. But my 'must have list' is almost complete so it's time to get some pinballs  Wink In addition, a game room without at least one pinball is not a game room  Wink

OK, back in august 07...

I've founded a nice Bally's Judge Dreed pinball for a very nice price. The seller is ok to bring it to me for a very low price : Bingo  Cheesy So we agree on a date... but... guess what ? ... I've founded another pinball... a Sega's Star Wars Trilogy... and I've to pick it up the same day  shock
So, I'm waiting the first seller for the Judge Dredd, and after that, I'll have to do a roadtrip to pick up the Star Wars... What a day  Cool

OK, here's the first seller...

A Bally's Judge Dredd... I never played it before, but according a lot of Judge Dredd owners, it's a really good pinball to start with  Kiss

Of course, no more free space in the Nuno's Lair... so this first pinball will go directly in the living room  arrow

Let's try it... ok, everything looks fine...

I hope it will be possible to put it between the Guitar Freaks & the After Burner  Huh?  Roll Eyes  arrow

Yeah, it's fine  Cool The deal is done  Grin

Of course, the seller recognize the biggest piece of the Arcade history... the Computer Space  Cheesy He knows the game. It's the first time he can see it for real... He asks me if he can try it.... of course my friend  Smiley  arrow

~Enjoy~

Well, the story is not over... As I said, I've a Sega's Star Wars Trilogy *special edition* to bring back... a 350 km roadtrip to do ...  lol

I use to start each roadtrip very early, but this time... it will be late...  18h08  arrow

...somewhere during the trip... can't remember  Tongue ...

Ok, on location... the pinball is there  arrow

Very clean but it needs some minor repairs to do and few adjustments ...

Of course, the price will go down  Tongue Negotiation time  arrow

Ok, the deal is done... for the first time, I'll load a pinball in my car  Tongue  arrow

...it should be fine...

Perfect !

Time to say good bye  lol

...on the way to back home...

What a day ...  Tongue

Two pinballs the same day... one roadtrip ... a lot of fun (and some work) to come  Tongue

Stay Tuned for the pictures 'on location'  Cool

DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 07:50:08 PM »

No problem at all on the Judge Dredd  Smiley Maybe few bulbs too replace, but it works fine  Kiss

For the Star Wars Trilogy, I had to fix the XWing Gun, few switches, the Gun ramp deviation, bulbs, Han Solo led lights, put a new rubber ring kit, cleaning... it works great now Grin Kiss Kiss Kiss

Here's few pictures... 'on location' :

I can't wait to see them inside the Nuno's Lair v2  roll eyes Tongue

DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 08:34:15 PM »

One year  later ...well, I've sold the Judge Dredd because I didn't really played it but NOT the Sega's Star Wars Trilogy pinball because I still really love to play it  Kiss Kiss Kiss

I can't wait to see them inside the Nuno's Lair v2  roll eyes Tongue

LOL... here's the pinball in the Nuno's Lair V2   Tongue  arrow

As a huge SW fan, I've done a Star Wars*dedicated* area  arrow

Star Wars Trilogy pinball & Star Wars Trilogy arcade ..together  Grin

... and it's not over...  Wink  arrow

...let's add the 'Return Of The Jedi' cabinet  Kiss  arrow

Now where should I put my Star Wars cockpit?  Roll Eyes Tongue Grin

Space Ace

Etienne MacGyver
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 09:15:23 PM »

Maybe you can create a "starwars lair" , that will be lair v4 than i guess ??  the galaxian will be v3 right ?

anyway, another nice road trip to read for us !

Thanx for sharing it with us  Cool

Looking for Repro Decals ?  Visit my webstore !  arrow  http://www.easywebshop.com/arcadedecals
Sonic 1992
ArcadeLifeStyler'

I Wanna Go Back !

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009, 09:43:49 PM »

Looking Great as always.... I really know that you're getting tired of running out of space!  I have also!  Undecided

Great idea about the Star Wars section for the v3! 
5o0mileS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2009, 10:53:49 PM »

the king of pinball still is twilight zone, you surely need to own one
the best!! Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: