Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
July 17, 2018, 11:16:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Roadtrip] The BIG One Part II - Return to the Island  (Read 29851 times)
Belike
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Budapest, Hungary

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2011, 11:01:39 PM »

Where is that harvester? Grin
Ravage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2011, 11:20:08 PM »

Twas great to see a these two rogues emerge from the Euro financial warzone! Even vetter my TAF has finally come home ot its new owner Wink

Anyones welcome for a RKD/Outpost visit if theyre over and in the area - yes - as the pictures prove dampness, coldness and Britannia weather permitting.. Vids and pins fest!

Roll on the next roadtrip (either way of course!)

R!

Muerto
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Denmark

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2011, 07:57:18 PM »

As i can see, iīm not that far away.... and i would looove to se RAVīs cave with my own eyes!!

Wil2000

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2011, 01:50:35 PM »

Very impressive story! And I've learned that chrischris lives at around 100 meters of nearly all the family of my wife (Quartier de la Fontaine, Chris, I suppose you know this little street in Arquenne?)
Ully, do you have an unlimited extensible storage space, or do you have a magic spell for a storage in another dimension, with a single door between our two worlds?  Wink Indeed, collecting stamps would have been a great idea... but I bet you would have recreated a printer workshop to make a new serie of your favorites old stamps  Grin
Q*ris
ArcadeLifeStyler'

CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2011, 02:28:41 PM »

yep, Wil, it's very close to THE BASE Smiley
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2011, 03:05:14 PM »

Ully, do you have an unlimited extensible storage space, or do you have a magic spell for a storage in another dimension, with a single door between our two worlds?

unfortunately NO (although there is a second level in the storage and both patrik and his dad want to install a pulley so that we can get games up there. however, having tons of games in storage is NOT my ultimate collecting goal, having tons of games in a gameroom is what i long for! fortunately, there are not so many games still out there which i really long for (and those are either rare or expensive), so it will slow down eventually! first priority though is to find a new place for myself to live in, then i'll take it from there ...

PLUS i still need to publish three more roadtips which happened quite a while ago Cool

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
Muerto
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Denmark

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2011, 07:11:47 PM »

Ully, do you have an unlimited extensible storage space, or do you have a magic spell for a storage in another dimension, with a single door between our two worlds?

unfortunately NO (although there is a second level in the storage and both patrik and his dad want to install a pulley so that we can get games up there. however, having tons of games in storage is NOT my ultimate collecting goal, having tons of games in a gameroom is what i long for! fortunately, there are not so many games still out there which i really long for (and those are either rare or expensive), so it will slow down eventually! first priority though is to find a new place for myself to live in, then i'll take it from there ...

PLUS i still need to publish three more roadtips which happened quite a while ago Cool

What are you waiting for???

I....Need...Roadtrip....Report......

Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2011, 09:00:03 PM »

What are you waiting for???
I....Need...Roadtrip....Report......

atm it really IS a matter of time, school's been very busy lately ... Angry

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: