Author Topic: On Sale: Paul 50s Mario Bros. Widebody Cabinets  (Read 21003 times)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
Re: On Sale: Paul 50s Mario Bros. Widebody Cabinets
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2011, 09:26:23 AM »
I'm very very interesting by the second super mario et maybe by the steet fighter.
Do you have some picts of the mario cab? (for know the model)

(this model http://cgi.ebay.de/NINTENDO-SUPER-MARIO-BROS-CLASSIC-VIDEO-ARCADE-GAME-/310303671873?pt=Automaten&hash=item483f8a4641
or this model : http://cgi.ebay.de/NINTENDO-MARIO-BROS-CLASSIC-VIDEO-ARCADE-GAME-1983-/310302420904?pt=Automaten&hash=item483f772fa8 ?)

streets fighter info :arrow: see last post

the super mario bros cab you posted is still available (i've decided NOT to take it, need to save some money ;)), not sure about the widebody though, i'm waiting for a reply from chris which one of the last two remaining models he's going to take. if it becomes available, i'll let you know.

can i book you on the blue super mario bros then?
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Vnera

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2011, 09:34:24 AM »

the street fighter isn't listed on his page, i'll ask him for pics or a link!

Cool cant wait!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2011, 09:47:23 AM »
only one widebody left - this one!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

robotype

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2011, 10:02:30 AM »
any idea on the shipping cost to Italy? if it's not crazy I will buy it.

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2011, 10:04:12 AM »
No more cabs-no more cabs - no more cabs-but I have sold the PD and now there's an empty spot-no more cabs-no more cabs-no more cabs....

robotype

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2011, 10:06:27 AM »
there is always the fridge and the washing machine...

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2011, 10:07:21 AM »
any idea on the shipping cost to Italy? if it's not crazy I will buy it.

don't know, perhaps some of the other "foreign guys" who have bought from paul in the past can chime in ...

robotype

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2011, 10:10:05 AM »
ully ok I decided, count me in. I will sell my slim mario anyway so I can make it.

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2011, 10:10:10 AM »
No more cabs-no more cabs - no more cabs-but I have sold the PD and now there's an empty spot-no more cabs-no more cabs-no more cabs....
yes, and convert your current back to radarscope, or DK  :spaceace:

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2011, 10:15:19 AM »
ully ok I decided, count me in. I will sell my slim mario anyway so I can make it.

great choice! i will wait for paul's response regarding the street fighter, then i'll forward our combined orders to paul and after that i'll let you know how to continue. thx for taking part in this deal, this is a great community indeed!
i'll keep you posted ...

aganim

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2011, 10:25:55 AM »
I'm very very interesting by the second super mario et maybe by the steet fighter.
Do you have some picts of the mario cab? (for know the model)

(this model http://cgi.ebay.de/NINTENDO-SUPER-MARIO-BROS-CLASSIC-VIDEO-ARCADE-GAME-/310303671873?pt=Automaten&hash=item483f8a4641
or this model : http://cgi.ebay.de/NINTENDO-MARIO-BROS-CLASSIC-VIDEO-ARCADE-GAME-1983-/310302420904?pt=Automaten&hash=item483f772fa8 ?)

streets fighter info :arrow: see last post

the super mario bros cab you posted is still available (i've decided NOT to take it, need to save some money ;)), not sure about the widebody though, i'm waiting for a reply from chris which one of the last two remaining models he's going to take. if it becomes available, i'll let you know.

can i book you on the blue super mario bros then?

No, I prefer the Orange Mario Bros. If she will not taking by robotype or anybody.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 10:28:44 AM by aganim »
Search Nintendo arcade cabinet ;)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2011, 10:34:06 AM »
No, I prefer the Orange Mario Bros. If she will not taking by robotype or anybody.

as written above, the last widebody has been taken by robo - no more mario bros widebody. one going to speleo, one to chris, one to robo and one to myself. still available are the blue super mario bros (€350) and the kongs, but those are more expensive. also available all the other games listed above - still waiting to hear back from paul!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2011, 12:17:17 PM »
ok, paul sent me some pictures of the street fighter, in fact it is virtua fighter (don't know what the difference is, i H-A-T-E fighting games :evil:) - condition is nice! he told me that the game doesn't boot up!

here are the pics:

150 euros and it's yours!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2011, 12:17:58 PM »

i'd like to close this deal this afternoon, so whoever wants something else, please let me know asap! thx guys :-*

Vnera

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2011, 12:43:25 PM »
no interest if its a virtual fighter. that really isn't my cub of thee