Author Topic: Superully's ELEKTRO Arkade  (Read 165100 times)

Thwocker

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Universal Arcade Cabs
Re: Superully's ELEKTRO Arkade
« Reply #180 on: May 28, 2017, 11:58:04 AM »
Your skills and patience are inspiring!
Wanted: everything Universal , Stern and Gottlieb. Currently looking for Computer R3, Curve Ball, Goal to Go, Jungler, Fast Draw, Limbo, No Man's Land and Speed Coin.

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 28, 2017, 12:14:49 PM »
Excellent skills, excellent tools. :spaceace:
Asteroids deserved the special Ully treatment. ;D

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 28, 2017, 07:30:28 PM »
Again, great episode! :spaceace:

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 29, 2017, 07:29:54 AM »
thx guys, always nice to read comments like that!  :-*

next week's episode is going to be a (necessary) "filler episode", but then ... you won't believe what's going to happen next!  ;D
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

rogerxy

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 29, 2017, 10:41:56 AM »
Great thread & great work! That Congo Bongo is sweeeeet  ;D

Arch

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 29, 2017, 11:00:52 AM »
Another great episode, Ully!

When I watch this video, and also the ones from the US where they use "bondo" I find myself wondering if the stuff gives off fumes at all? When I use what I think is the equivalent here in Norway, "chemical metal", I think I loose five years of my life for every cab. The chemical fumes are so bad that they stink up the entire place and leaves my head spinning even if I use a gas mask. :/
All I wanted was a Pepsi!
Currently looking for an original Wonderboy PCB.

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 29, 2017, 02:43:25 PM »
Really? I totally dig the smell of the stuff i am using, no complaining here!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Arch

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 29, 2017, 03:16:34 PM »
Haha, ok! Each to his own. I had a friend who enjoyed sniffing glue when we were kids, but to the rest of us it was not particularly appealing. :P

The question is though, how prominent is the smell? Like does it fill the room in a way that you would not particularly want to light a match in there? Or is it like toothpaste or strawberry gum? I am trying to figure out whether I should start looking for a new product (currently using a product from Plastic Padding called PP100), or if they all are just as _objectively_ toxic.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 03:19:49 PM by Arch »
All I wanted was a Pepsi!
Currently looking for an original Wonderboy PCB.

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 29, 2017, 06:33:30 PM »
The question is though, how prominent is the smell? Like does it fill the room in a way that you would not particularly want to light a match in there? Or is it like toothpaste or strawberry gum? I am trying to figure out whether I should start looking for a new product (currently using a product from Plastic Padding called PP100), or if they all are just as _objectively_ toxic.

one smells like gum, the ponal duo is almost without smell. as i've stated before: i never feel being in any danger at all when i'm doing that kind of work!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 04, 2017, 09:56:09 AM »
this week's show is a so-called filler episode! before we get into full gear from next week onwards there's something boring (but nevertheless necessary) that has to be done, which i have to show you for continuity reasons alone - otherwise you might get confused later on!

no matter how hard it is, sometimes you have to admit that things aren't working the way you had planned / imagined - in our special case i'm referring to my workspace. i've come to realize that there is simply not enough space to work on machines properly, you always have to move stuff around, step over things and be really careful where you're going. therefore i have to do what has to be done, which means moving everything out into a bigger room - i can't tell you how much i hate that! well, at least you're getting to know the "contents of my workspace" a little bit better ...

let's start the move together!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 11, 2017, 10:00:01 AM »
after a quick overview about the next steps in the gameroom-to-be there's breaking news live from the elektro arkade!!!

something great is about to happen - something that will put everything upside down ...

click here to watch the breaking news

Thwocker

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Universal Arcade Cabs
« Reply #191 on: June 11, 2017, 10:25:07 AM »
bigger is better!

I like how all the stock exchanges are rising after this breaking news   ;D
Wanted: everything Universal , Stern and Gottlieb. Currently looking for Computer R3, Curve Ball, Goal to Go, Jungler, Fast Draw, Limbo, No Man's Land and Speed Coin.

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 11, 2017, 08:16:23 PM »
Again great episode, and funny thing with the stock's at the bottom of the screen - I hoped you had put something funny in there....  :)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 11, 2017, 09:57:45 PM »
Again great episode, and funny thing with the stock's at the bottom of the screen - I hoped you had put something funny in there....  :)

thx michael! putting something funny in the stock's like "denmark sucks" :P was what i had intended first, but i just couldn't find the time to squeeze in something like that. had to go with custom text instead to get the episode out. sorry  :'(

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 11, 2017, 10:11:06 PM »

thx michael! putting something funny in the stock's like "denmark sucks" :P was what i had intended first, but i just couldn't find the time to squeeze in something like that. had to go with custom text instead to get the episode out. sorry  :'(

Haha, no worries, though, I don't think Denmark sucks :D