Author Topic: Superully's ELEKTRO Arkade  (Read 165039 times)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
Re: Superully's ELEKTRO Arkade
« Reply #150 on: April 16, 2017, 10:58:06 AM »
Happy Easter, guys!!!

In our latest episode we are using some newfound space to bring a real arcade classic (in orange of course) into the living room. afterwards, we're trying to find a suitable seating option, we're building a nice accessory for the cabinet (including a "platform" to present it) and finally - because time and space allow it - i'll be showing off my "mad gaming skills" :P (don't contemn me, i'll promise to get better within the course of the year).

if you wanna see what's new in the living room, enter the arkade right here!!!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Thwocker

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Universal Arcade Cabs
« Reply #151 on: April 16, 2017, 01:05:54 PM »
Retro Orange Rocks!   8)
Wanted: everything Universal , Stern and Gottlieb. Currently looking for Computer R3, Curve Ball, Goal to Go, Jungler, Fast Draw, Limbo, No Man's Land and Speed Coin.

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 16, 2017, 01:40:39 PM »
Im glad to see that Im not the only one having an orange DK (though, I would prefer a Red one..)
Ully, you have to get your hands on the Donkey Kong REMIX kit, it's so much fun!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 16, 2017, 01:44:38 PM »
Ully, you have to get your hands on the Donkey Kong REMIX kit, it's so much fun!!!

i have it installed ;). just need to get better at DK first ...
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 16, 2017, 03:43:58 PM »
Nice vid, the intro in the beginning is über cool. ;)
Do you make the post production of your videos on your own?

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 16, 2017, 09:39:04 PM »
Nice vid, the intro in the beginning is über cool. ;)
Do you make the post production of your videos on your own?

thx bela  :-*! yeah, it's basically a one man show (with the occasional cats in between). sometimes it's quite challenging to get out a video each week, especially when there are different cameras involved and the source material is pretty vast - while keeping track of everything else that's happening around me at the moment - and believe me, there's A LOT OF GOOD STUFF going on right now. i'm trying to keep up the "new vid every sunday" rhythm for the next few weeks until i'm ending season 1 (with a cliffhanger? 8)) for a longer (well deserved?) summer break. right now, i still have some great stuff i wanna show you, i'm roughly half a year behind, but i might throw in some newer stuff from time to time ...

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 23, 2017, 10:39:39 AM »
walls can be everywhere, above us, below us, to the left and to the right - sometimes even where we don't want them to be! in this episode we are carrying out some necessary "wall jobs" like plastering, painting and demolishing - all for the greater good of Superully's Elektro Arkade. once we're done with this pretty boring and tedious work, we can focus on the bigger things which lie ahead!

i know it's not the most interesting of all the episodes i've done so far, but there's a light at the end of the tunnel in the form of an arcade party ...

but for now, grab something to drink (alcohol's fine ;D) and enjoy the latest episode!!!

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 23, 2017, 10:43:20 PM »
Hahaha, you look great in that mask at the end. ;D ;D ;D

retrocab

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 23, 2017, 10:44:28 PM »
cool
looking forward too the next one ;D

slowcade

• Norway
    • View Profile
    • http://slowcade.blogspot.com/
« Reply #159 on: April 23, 2017, 11:50:59 PM »
Great episode as usual!  :spaceace:
But why did you need to remove that closet? Did I miss something?  Can't you just go round it? :)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 24, 2017, 01:35:53 PM »
thx guys, i appreciate the feedback

But why did you need to remove that closet? Did I miss something?  Can't you just go round it? :)

i could, but ...
(a) it was ugly
(b) it was in the way
(c) MASTERPLAN!!! 8)

Laszo

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Building
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 24, 2017, 01:54:20 PM »
Can't wait to see the master plan unfold. I salute you for all the work especially removing the tiles and the glue that was holding them. I build a gameroom from zero in a new basement and I feel your job is more challenging. Maybe you should not paint the ceiling but replace it with plasterboard. Might be faster.

Keep it up ..... And never give up  ;D

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 24, 2017, 04:41:39 PM »
Can't wait to see the master plan unfold. I salute you for all the work especially removing the tiles and the glue that was holding them. I build a gameroom from zero in a new basement and I feel your job is more challenging. Maybe you should not paint the ceiling but replace it with plasterboard. Might be faster.

thx! you're right, i've thought quite a few times that building something new might have been easier, because nothing goes smoothly, there's always something unexpected around the corner. but that's also part of the fun: working around those issues. as for the ceiling: there's a reason why the paint job is not in this video ...  ;)

Keep it up ..... And never give up  ;D

i sure will NOT!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 30, 2017, 10:38:10 AM »
NEW EPISODE IS OUT!!!

we've been invited to join the opening of the q-arcade, a collection of classic videogames in the basement of the so-called cafe q in coburg. while we're there, we will we testing some of the games they have (as always), anxiously wait for our food and even put our skateboarding skills to the test ... ;D

thx a lot to sven, martin, lutz and andreas for the invitation! we had a great time at your place - and hopefully you guys will as well with this videoclip which you can watch right here!!!

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 30, 2017, 10:56:46 AM »
That Warlords!!!!!