Author Topic: Superully's ELEKTRO Arkade  (Read 165050 times)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
Re: Superully's ELEKTRO Arkade
« Reply #135 on: March 26, 2017, 09:37:55 AM »
the time has finally come, time to tear down a wall - well, at least punch a small hole into it so that we don't have to use those things called "doors" anymore ;). so bring in some working colleagues with heavy equipment but - most importantly - don't forget your masks. i promise you, this is going to be one hell of a mess - including an accident at the end :shock:

you can enjoy the latest episode by clicking here!!!

have fun, guys :spaceace:
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 26, 2017, 11:15:25 AM »
oh, i almost forgot! got myself a new camcorder :arrow:

however, since i'm still months behind on editing, don't expect my videos to look and sound differently anytime soon ...
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 26, 2017, 06:19:28 PM »
OMG, that was some job, but great, the more wall, the easier it is to place the games!
How wide is it?

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 26, 2017, 07:01:13 PM »
OMG, that was some job, but great, the more wall, the easier it is to place the games!
How wide is it?

exactly my line of thinking. if you have a wall, put games against it!  8)
the opening is 80cm wide, enough to fit all my games through ...

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 02, 2017, 09:38:12 AM »
the latest episode of my youtube channel shows me visiting this year's toy fair in nuremberg - and having a lot of fun while doing so. unfortunately, it wasn't possible to film everywhere we went and everything we did, but i promise to be back next year even stronger. have fun watching us breathing helium, taking ballons for a walk or playing cardboard pinball machines. oh, and don't miss an unexpected wedding at the end of the episode ...

where? right here!!!

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
« Reply #140 on: April 02, 2017, 02:29:08 PM »
Even if I do not understand a single word, I enjoy watching you in these stories  :) Keep going the good stuff, even if not always 'arcade related'  :)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 02, 2017, 03:00:20 PM »
Even if I do not understand a single word, I enjoy watching you in these stories  :) Keep going the good stuff, even if not always 'arcade related'  :)

thx bruno, appreciate the kind words. i still have tons of stuff to show you guys and a few ideas for upcoming episodes, meaning: i will keep the (good) stuff coming ...

and if anyone of you guys wants to be featured in a future episode (e.g. YOU, bruno?), let me know and i'll come over with my equipment!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 09, 2017, 10:08:56 AM »
the next episode is up!

this time, we're following the call of a liquidator who listed quite a few video games on ebay - with horrible descriptions. therefore it's my duty to check those machines in "real life", especially because two arcade buddies of mine asked me to have a closer look at two specific machines with the hopes of bringing at least one back!

the trip was a real adventure and the location alone totally worthwhile the effort ...

join me on the road right here!!!

p.s.: sorry for the lousy video quality in between, i didn't want to rush in there with a camera in my hands not knowing what to expect, therefore i used a tiny spy cam on my jacket in the beginning unti i had asked for permission to film!

slowcade

• Norway
    • View Profile
    • http://slowcade.blogspot.com/
« Reply #143 on: April 10, 2017, 10:19:31 AM »
Wow, thank you for that great video!  :spaceace:
I am happy that I understand 99% of what you are saying - watching all those Derrick episodes finally paid off!  ;D I am looking forward to watch the rest of your videos.
I was very nervous when they carried the cabinet down from the building, I was sure it would fall.  :shock: That was a great deal, the cabinet is in very nice cosmetic condition.
I wonder who made those red cabs with the white and yellow lines on the sides. Arch and I found the same one in a warehouse in Norway.

Pinge

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 10, 2017, 11:28:18 AM »
I have not watched since episode 2, I will but the language barrier is annoying... I want to hear what it´s all about...
- Always looking for Playchoice & Mega-Tech -

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 10, 2017, 12:12:13 PM »
When is the Neustadt episode comming ?

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 10, 2017, 06:17:00 PM »
When is the Neustadt episode comming ?

still at the back of the queue! i wanna stick to the chronology and have a few more things to show you guys before neustadt is up (which is partially in english - which might interest some of the guys here). additionally, there's so much stuff happening right now with my gameroom, i wonder if i'll EVER be able to catch up ...  :P

slowcade

• Norway
    • View Profile
    • http://slowcade.blogspot.com/
« Reply #147 on: April 10, 2017, 09:11:19 PM »
I just watched the episode where you chop and burn the lamp. Priceless!!  ;D I laughed and laughed!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 10, 2017, 10:53:15 PM »
I just watched the episode where you chop and burn the lamp. Priceless!!  ;D I laughed and laughed!

thx, destroying that lamp brought closure to the story. i hit my head countless times on that stupid thing, don't know why i didn't get rid off it much earlier!?!

Laszo

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Building
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 11, 2017, 07:30:44 AM »
Nice Episode with the Trog. What a job to get it out of the building and into your car  :) amazing price for that moonwalker by the way. Keep them coming 👍