Author Topic: Superully's ELEKTRO Arkade  (Read 165045 times)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Re: Superully's ELEKTRO Arkade
« Reply #120 on: February 22, 2017, 10:27:35 AM »
Nice place and video Ully !

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 24, 2017, 08:07:54 AM »
Love it !
cant wait for S01E02  ;D :spaceace:

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 26, 2017, 10:40:43 PM »
just finished editing and uploading the latest episode! this time we're going on the road to pick up an airhockey table for the party room, but not only that: we're going to unload it, re-assemble it and - of course - play a round of airhockey as well. finally, some serious destruction is going to happen at the end of the video ... :twisted:

you can check out episode 2 right here

oh, and in case you haven't done so yet, i'd be happy if you clicked on the red button to support my channel and to give me some additional motivation! THX GUYS!!! spread the word, superully is in da house ...
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 27, 2017, 08:54:17 AM »
Great 2nd episode! :spaceace:
The first thing I thought about when you guys carried the table into the room was "why did´nt you remove that stupid lamp" :D :D
But great addition, Airhocky is so much fun! :spaceace: :spaceace:

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 27, 2017, 09:55:51 AM »
I'm really happy, that after so many years of collecting and zillion kms of roadtrips, you finally have a gameroom. ;)
Those disco lights rocks. ;D

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2017, 11:37:00 AM »
thx, well at least it's a work in progress
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 05, 2017, 03:51:53 PM »
the latest episode of superully's elektro arkade is out. this time, we are moving games around - from the gameroom-to-be into the garage in order to be able to tear down a wall for a bigger gameroom experience (which will be happening in one of the next episodes)!

you can enjoy the show by clicking here ...

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 08, 2017, 06:04:58 PM »
Cute little video this time!
I found it hilarious when played 2x speed, and you moved the cabs with the plastic on them - that sound!! :D :D
And I wonder what youre going to break bext time, besides the wall...  ::)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 12, 2017, 12:36:13 PM »
just got back from a fantastic arcade party at dirk's and thorsten's, so i thought it would be a good idea to release an older party video i filmed in the summer of 69 last year!

the guys at FOR AMUSEMENT ONLY near frankfurt opened their doors for a full day of arcade fun at their location - and you can check out my take on it by clicking here!!!

have fun, guys :spaceace:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 12:38:19 PM by Superully »

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 15, 2017, 06:02:36 PM »
Wow! great episode!
All those cool games! - and like you said; That 8 player Daytona USA.... damn I would kill to have room for such a beast!
Also liked your "review" of the Space Pilot, that was a simple and yet übercool EM game!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 19, 2017, 11:07:16 AM »
ok guys, this time something completely different and totally NOT-ARCADE-RELATED! i've bought myself a nice new little toy and thought i could do a video about it in case someone cares  :P

i'm testing a robotic vacuum cleaner of the chinese manufacturer xiaomi - my favorite company from china. i think they make really cool products which are of high quality!

check out the latest video right here right now!!!

p.s.: next week it's back to arcade business when the wall is finally coming down ...

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 20, 2017, 09:13:55 PM »
Nice quantity of dust you had there ;D
Funny machine ;D

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 21, 2017, 06:28:36 AM »
Nice quantity of dust you had there ;D

that's what you get (a) with three cats and (b) when cleaning is not your favorite hobby :P

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 21, 2017, 10:42:06 PM »
I bought a Romba 8 years ago, and with it came 2 "lighthouses" - they basicly did the same as the wooden plank does, just more elegant :)
Don't know if you can buy it for yours?

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 22, 2017, 08:44:31 AM »
I bought a Romba 8 years ago, and with it came 2 "lighthouses" - they basicly did the same as the wooden plank does, just more elegant :)
Don't know if you can buy it for yours?

8 years ago :o? didn't even know those things existed back then ...

as for the wooden plank: you're right, would be cool to have some kind of guards which i could simply put wherever i wanted and thus stop the robot from entering a special area, but i don't think it exists for my chinese machine. i can live with that though, i just have to close the door!  :)