Author Topic: Superully's ELEKTRO Arkade  (Read 165028 times)

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
Re: Superully's ELEKTRO Arkade
« Reply #105 on: February 18, 2017, 01:44:36 PM »
Nice! Subscribed!  :)

Subtitles would be awesome ofcourse, but i understand if that is something that never will happen.
Bet you have more important stuff to do with your time.

But maybe you could do it in english?  ;D

+1  ;)

Franzy21

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 19, 2017, 10:27:47 AM »
Good job Ully!!!
I LOVE the Amiga Demo type music in the end...
Reminds me of Odyssey.
 ;D
Dreaming of a Namco Galaxian waiting in a barn for me... somewhere! A Nintendo Sheriff would also make me happy. And a SNK Sasuke Vs Commanders or a SEGA Samurai... Argh too many; in fact!

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2017, 05:51:23 PM »
Looking forward to the videos - was it this sunday (yesterday) or the coming sunday?
And a late Happy Birthday! :)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 20, 2017, 07:25:31 PM »
thx michael! got a little delayed because of my birthday, but it's rendering as we speak and will be uploaded later today ... i'll keep you guys posted!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Pinge

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 20, 2017, 07:30:20 PM »
thx michael! got a little delayed because of the english subtitles that I had to add

Fixed it for you  :lol:
- Always looking for Playchoice & Mega-Tech -

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 20, 2017, 08:53:27 PM »
thx michael! got a little delayed because of the english subtitles that I had to add

Fixed it for you  :lol:

not bad guys, but atm it's simply impossible to add subtitles. i know that this disqualifies for a lot of foreign viewers, but that's something i'll have to live with for myself ...
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 20, 2017, 09:21:04 PM »
ok, the first "real" episode is up, it shows the current (at the time of filming) state of my house, my gameroom-to-be and a critical decision i'm taking for future developments!

you can check it out right here!

have fun - although it is in a strange accent :P

p.s.: in case you haven't done so yet, why don't you click on SUBSCRIBE to support my channel? thx a lot 8)

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 20, 2017, 09:59:35 PM »
Just watched the episode, really liked it, and liked the way you described the Space Wars game - informative!
Though, i would have loved if you had used the German title for Star Wars, that would have been cool :D

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 20, 2017, 10:17:28 PM »
thanks michael, i didn't use the german title because i think KRIEG DER STERNE sounds totally lame, although it is a perfect translation of the original english title!

glad that you enjoyed the show, i have a nice computer space video coming up and really A LOT OF other stuff i have already filmed, it's just a matter of editing. my goal is to be "a little bit faster" than the ARCADE IMPOSSIBLE guys - which should be no problem at all :P. have to decide on which video to edit next though, i have some restoration stuff, some roadtrippin', some arcade meetings, some tech stuff and and and ...

Laszo

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Building
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 21, 2017, 12:38:45 AM »
Loved your video Ully. Can't wait to see how you gonna take out that wall and extend your gameroom. Keep it coming 👍👍👍

Pinge

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 21, 2017, 01:20:55 AM »
Very nice... understood most of it  8)
Star wars in Swedish..... Stjärnornas Krig
- Always looking for Playchoice & Mega-Tech -

Andreas_AUT

• hello world
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 21, 2017, 08:41:08 AM »
Congrats to episode 1  :!:

When you spoke about your maximum amount of cabs in the past, I just sat here  :o

You really have a great collection of games, cant wait to see the Nintendo section  ;)

Arch

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 21, 2017, 12:11:25 PM »
Cool episode! With all your machines and that house you have enormous potential for a cool show. :spaceace:
I fully understand that you want to do this in your own language, but is there any chance that you can subtitle new videos in English? https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2734796?hl=en
Looking forward to the next!
Arch

Edit: ok, I didn't read the thread above. Subtitles are hard to implement, I understand. Still, I enjoyed the show! Keep'em coming!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 01:19:27 PM by Arch »
All I wanted was a Pepsi!
Currently looking for an original Wonderboy PCB.

biasini

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 21, 2017, 04:05:08 PM »
I don't understand anything, but the video is fantastic. Very funny!  :)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 21, 2017, 06:07:04 PM »
I fully understand that you want to do this in your own language, but is there any chance that you can subtitle new videos in English? https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2734796?hl=en

if only there were a program that would create subtitles automatically and all you had to do is check if they are correct and edit them if not ...