Author Topic: Superully's ELEKTRO Arkade  (Read 164726 times)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
Re: Superully's ELEKTRO Arkade
« Reply #300 on: December 17, 2017, 10:31:58 AM »
I just watched it. And you know what? Im Kino!  I mean that I watched it in Cinema mode on my Playstation VR (that I recently bought during Black Friday).  :D :D  Awesome, a screen as big as in a cinema and you both really looked like star actors.

:-* :oops: :oops: :oops:

thx a lot, you're making me blush a bit. did you try to touch charlotte?  ;D

BTW, didn't you make previous reports in English? Not that it's a problem for me.

the only report with a little bit of english was the one at thorsten's and dirk's party - because there were some non-german guys there. i know i would probably have a wider audience if i did my show in english or at least with subtitles, but that would be much more work and i'm not doing this for fame or for clicks / likes, i'm doing it for a huge part for myself. i will be old eventually and it might be cool to see what crazy stuff you did 30 years ago - at least that's what i think  ;)
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 17, 2017, 10:33:44 AM »
Episode 35

Here’s part 2 of 3 of my Computer Space repair road trip.

After a long journey, we have finally arrived safely at Winnie’s, who will take INTENSIVE care of our Computer Space - we are curious to find out if he will succeed. But no matter what: Winnie's wisdom and his technical magic are already worth the trip …

Overall, we spent about 4 hours at Winnie’s place, I tried to cut down this material to a tolerable length for you. However, be prepared for a whole lot of techno babble à la Winnie - of which I only understood a fraction, but was nevertheless fascinated to the utmost!

Winnie's Magic REVEALED!!!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 31, 2017, 10:16:23 AM »
Episode 36

This is the last part of my Computer Space repair road trip

Immediately after our successful visit at Winnie’s, we draw a conclusion of the day, dine in a well-known fast food restaurant and bring the arcade machine safely back home.

But we still have a bullet in the revolver, an ace up our sleeve called 17JZ8 - a replacement tube that we did not have at Winnie's disposal. Will it solve the problem of the wobbly screen?

Follow me to the End of the Road

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 31, 2017, 10:27:52 AM »
Well done, those electrone tubes looks great. ;D
So good, that you have a nice company for your roadtrips. :D

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 05, 2018, 04:11:48 PM »

thx a lot, you're making me blush a bit. did you try to touch charlotte?  ;D

Uhm, no, wouldn't dare.  :o  LOL

And as you know, German is no problem for me. Keep up the good work.

Laszo

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Building
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 26, 2018, 11:03:33 PM »
Episode 39 is out.... I feel we are back on track for Eurocade 2018

Andreas_AUT

• hello world
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 27, 2018, 11:08:28 AM »
Ah the rebuilding continues. I feared Ully is missing in action ( at one of his urban area visits )

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #307 on: June 27, 2018, 11:06:38 PM »
Well, I’m sure he’s crying his eyes out right now......... ;D  ;D  ;D

Laszo

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Building
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 28, 2018, 12:35:16 AM »
Well, I’m sure he’s crying his eyes out right now......... ;D  ;D  ;D

Yeah at least WE saved the planet by not travelling to Russia for nothing  :D

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: January 15, 2020, 02:10:41 PM »
Hey guys, I've been crawling through a lot of abandoned buildings for two and a half years now and have built up a pretty successful YouTube channel (unlike my arcade channel). BUT over the last few months the arcade fever has started again - and having a construction site in your house is just terrible. So I got back in touch with my electrician (who has returned from his job abroad), we made new plans and I HOPE that work will soon start again in the basement.

The plans for the Elektro Arkade have changed a little - I think for the better. Sometimes it is good to have a little distance and start afresh. In my heyday I had between 70 and 80 machines - mostly stored in a barn, today I'm at around 20 and that's still more than enough. A large part of it will also make it into the party cellar, together with a billiard table, a soocer table, a dart machine and of course the air hockey.
The neon sign story continues, there will be a new video on my arcade channel next Sunday, which I would also like to revive a little. There is not that much new content yet, but I very much hope that there will be a lot more soon - depending on how work in the arcade continues.

When tidying up and clearing out, I came across some things (first of all artwork) that I no longer need (because I no longer have the machines), I will offer these things up for sale here in the coming days - one or the other other arcade machine will also be added.

I was never really gone, BUT NOW I'M REALLY BACK !!!

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: January 15, 2020, 04:15:56 PM »
That's great Ully, can't wait for yor status reports about the Elektro Arcade building process.

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: January 15, 2020, 06:59:33 PM »
That's great Ully, can't wait for yor status reports about the Elektro Arcade building process.

thx a lot, can't wait to get it going again. the problem is that i can't do that stuff on my own - something i REALLY hate. depending on other people SUCKS!!! :evil:

Brry71

• View Profile
    • The other side of me
« Reply #312 on: June 22, 2021, 09:27:44 AM »

I was never really gone, BUT NOW I'M REALLY BACK !!!

What is your definition of "REALLY BACK" Ully?  :D
LOOKING FOR: a license to print money.....

And a Pacman. And a Donkey Kong.

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 22, 2021, 06:36:40 PM »
 :D still waiting for my polish worker to return to germany to finish work in the arcade - could be fall or winter this year, fingers crossed!!! i really hate it when things aren't moving as planned ...

slowcade

• Norway
    • View Profile
    • http://slowcade.blogspot.com/
« Reply #314 on: June 22, 2021, 09:12:54 PM »
Your Youtube channel is my absolute favourite, so I'm hoping every day that you return soon. Maybe a pickup video like Trog or some news about your neon sign?  :spaceace: