Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
November 18, 2018, 01:22:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]
  Print  
Author Topic: Superully's ELEKTRO Arkade  (Read 45439 times)
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: December 17, 2017, 10:31:58 AM »

I just watched it. And you know what? Im Kino!  I mean that I watched it in Cinema mode on my Playstation VR (that I recently bought during Black Friday).  Cheesy Cheesy  Awesome, a screen as big as in a cinema and you both really looked like star actors.

Kiss oppps oppps oppps

thx a lot, you're making me blush a bit. did you try to touch charlotte?  Grin

BTW, didn't you make previous reports in English? Not that it's a problem for me.

the only report with a little bit of english was the one at thorsten's and dirk's party - because there were some non-german guys there. i know i would probably have a wider audience if i did my show in english or at least with subtitles, but that would be much more work and i'm not doing this for fame or for clicks / likes, i'm doing it for a huge part for myself. i will be old eventually and it might be cool to see what crazy stuff you did 30 years ago - at least that's what i think  Wink

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 17, 2017, 10:33:44 AM »

Episode 35

Here’s part 2 of 3 of my Computer Space repair road trip.

After a long journey, we have finally arrived safely at Winnie’s, who will take INTENSIVE care of our Computer Space - we are curious to find out if he will succeed. But no matter what: Winnie's wisdom and his technical magic are already worth the trip …

Overall, we spent about 4 hours at Winnie’s place, I tried to cut down this material to a tolerable length for you. However, be prepared for a whole lot of techno babble ŕ la Winnie - of which I only understood a fraction, but was nevertheless fascinated to the utmost!

Winnie's Magic REVEALED!!!

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 31, 2017, 10:16:23 AM »

Episode 36

This is the last part of my Computer Space repair road trip

Immediately after our successful visit at Winnie’s, we draw a conclusion of the day, dine in a well-known fast food restaurant and bring the arcade machine safely back home.

But we still have a bullet in the revolver, an ace up our sleeve called 17JZ8 - a replacement tube that we did not have at Winnie's disposal. Will it solve the problem of the wobbly screen?

Follow me to the End of the Road

Belike
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Budapest, Hungary

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 31, 2017, 10:27:52 AM »

Well done, those electrone tubes looks great. Grin
So good, that you have a nice company for your roadtrips. Cheesy
ckong
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 05, 2018, 04:11:48 PM »

thx a lot, you're making me blush a bit. did you try to touch charlotte?  Grin

Uhm, no, wouldn't dare.  Shocked  LOL

And as you know, German is no problem for me. Keep up the good work.
Laszo
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Building

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 26, 2018, 11:03:33 PM »

Episode 39 is out.... I feel we are back on track for Eurocade 2018
Andreas_AUT

hello world

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 27, 2018, 11:08:28 AM »

Ah the rebuilding continues. I feared Ully is missing in action ( at one of his urban area visits )

Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #307 on: June 27, 2018, 11:06:38 PM »

Well, I’m sure he’s crying his eyes out right now......... Grin  Grin  Grin

Laszo
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Building

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 28, 2018, 12:35:16 AM »

Well, I’m sure he’s crying his eyes out right now......... Grin  Grin  Grin

Yeah at least WE saved the planet by not travelling to Russia for nothing  Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]
  Print  

Jump to: