Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
January 19, 2022, 09:48:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: Superully's ELEKTRO Arkade  (Read 121140 times)
Andreas_AUT

hello world

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: August 07, 2017, 04:14:09 PM »

My neighbour does the electricity for me here. Every saturday about 2-3 hours, step by step. I dont know a price yet but he was always super cheap since my father helped him a lot when he built his home.
Lets see if I dont have the same problem like you guys  Grin

Muerto
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Denmark

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 07, 2017, 04:14:31 PM »

Damn! that was a bit steep  Embarrassed
Can you scan the bill, and show it here? - of course with the company logo scrambled, I would like to see what they did, and also compare the labor price with Danish prices..

Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 12, 2017, 11:45:13 AM »

Damn! that was a bit steep  Embarrassed
Can you scan the bill, and show it here? - of course with the company logo scrambled, I would like to see what they did, and also compare the labor price with Danish prices..

will try to do so when i survive my lost place tour  Tongue
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 07:10:53 AM by Superully » Logged

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 13, 2017, 07:36:01 AM »

episode 1.26

The story of the Elektro sign continues! First of all we expand our collection of illuminated letters with some nice examples from the 1970s, take a closer look at them, remove the dirt collected by being out in the open for 40 years and finally come to a decision which will change EVERYTHING I had planned so far at least when it comes to the plan of attack for the neon sign!

learn about the decision i have made right here!!!

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #259 on: August 13, 2017, 10:02:10 AM »

Really great... but arghhhh... no other choice for me to fast forward them as I don't understand a single word  Cry

slowcade

Norway

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: August 13, 2017, 11:13:55 AM »

Very nice video again!  Smiley

Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #261 on: August 13, 2017, 04:45:38 PM »

Really love the neon sign videos. Lot of effort/money going in Cheesy

Yeah I remember that Neon licht sign very very well Ully.....indeed a big shame it wasn't possible to save it.....I would have kept it for sure (like I have kept all my neon lighting and signs).

Speaking about neon. It's a good thing the neon-police is on holiday right now....... Grin Grin Grin

(Those things in the Buchstaben are fluorescent tubes. Not neon.)

....and following that...yes they will emit white light, as you say the color is produced by the platic cover.

Belike
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Budapest, Hungary

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: August 14, 2017, 11:46:25 AM »

Yeah, extreme amount of effort/time/money going in, but finally saved. Space Ace
retrocab

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: August 17, 2017, 05:06:25 PM »

very cool but indeed a lot of time and effort

but again when finished very cool
ckong
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 17, 2017, 07:16:12 PM »

BarKade. Love it!  Smiley

* barkade.png (845.36 KB, 1336x723 - viewed 419 times.)
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: August 17, 2017, 08:33:20 PM »

thx guys, i hope for sure that the effort, the time AND THE MONEY i've put into this will be worthwhile in the end. btw, i will be picking up the re-freshed tubes of the elektro sign next week Cool

Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #266 on: August 18, 2017, 09:55:02 AM »

BarKade. Love it!  Smiley
Seeing this picture.......maybe replace the covers of the "KADE" portion of Barkade with matching green covers ?

Andreas_AUT

hello world

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: August 18, 2017, 01:55:32 PM »

I like it how it is. Like you focus that BAR out of the whole word. = you know you get drunk there  Grin

Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: August 18, 2017, 10:29:20 PM »

I like it how it is. Like you focus that BAR out of the whole word. = you know you get drunk there  Grin

Mmmm, yeah yeah I see your point.....in that case.....replace the blue covers by red.....that's more spicy than the green/blue combination which is two very safe colors Cheesy

Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: August 19, 2017, 06:39:06 PM »

Mmmm, yeah yeah I see your point.....in that case.....replace the blue covers by red.....that's more spicy than the green/blue combination which is two very safe colors Cheesy

thx guys, as i've said in the video: not 100pro convinced of the combination yet. i like the fact that it stands out, BUT as andre said: the color combination ... hmmmm!

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: