Author Topic: Known Zaccaria games  (Read 33267 times)

vernimark

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: Known Zaccaria games
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2017, 07:43:51 PM »
this "was" my buck rogers (http://www.vernimark.com/?cat=50) with my grandma wardrobe as background.
I traded it for my bertolino asteroids with vossen.  but this is a known story.

anyway the sw yoke over there is a small part of my shame-cab. I think all of us has a shame-cab in his life and that's mine. It was a multivector cab with a rotating control panel. Level1: trackball for quantum, Level2: buttons for asteroids/dx/gravitar/... and a spinner for tempest, Level3: sw yoke for SW and ESB

the first version had a vectormame inside with a ZVG, the second version had a rack of my vector boards. each board had an adapter I called "multivector adapter" (not a so original idea ahah).

After a couple of months the connector had a shord and burned a couple of my vector boards so I decided to dismiss the project.

I see a new holy grail for belike: buck rogers ! I wonder if that star wars yoke was a factory thing or a hack !

vernimark

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2017, 07:46:59 PM »
Re: Buck Rogers
It had been converted to Star Wars but the owner had all of the original BR parts.

Re: Dribbling
As noted, I think Zaccaria were just distributing it - the flyer on the archive is the same as the MR flyer but with Zaccaria logo & contact info.

Paul.

just an addition

it had been converted in SW until I could collect all parts. I needed months to find a working buck rogers board and Christmas was on the door so I converted it into SW just for playing during vacations

vernimark

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2017, 07:49:23 PM »
This is the only one existing.
I talked with Natale Zaccaria in London last month; they just bought the boards from IGR

This one is the "IGR" one (the only one I've seen)...

vernimark

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2017, 07:55:03 PM »
Ah, I could see a ZACCARIA DRIBBLING converted in a mame multigame.

The owned didn't want to sell me the wood before converting it removing all original parts and I couldn't make any photo.

vernimark

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2017, 08:08:20 PM »
I found a manual with the pinout, but I'm not sure what is the +15V for, any ideas?
If the game starts without that voltage, I will try to make an adapter.
Also need some help from our italian friends, cause the pinout chart is half italian, I have no idea what is -ponte and the whole thing is a bit confusing for a noob like me. :D

Hi Bela,
do you want to sale me one of them?  :P  :P  :lol:
anyway I'll dedicate a couple of weeks to my dribbling MR/OLYMPIA boards just to understand which one works and if I can repair them so I'll answer you.

Andreas_AUT

• hello world
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2017, 10:22:27 PM »
Zaccaria cabs are really beautiful! I like that buck rogers!

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2017, 11:18:33 PM »
Thanks for the info about those Zaccs, especially from the Scorpion ;)
These boards are not mine, a friend of mine bought a huge collection of old pcbs from a former operator and he gave me some for testing.
There are more interesting and unknown Zacc pcbs among them ;D
I will document everything and publish it soon.
I think he won't keep all of these, he is rather  a pinball guy, so I hope we will be the Raiders of the lost Zaccaria pcbs. ;D
By the way, can you help solve the mystery what is + and - "Ponte" in the manual of Dribbling?
I try to make an adapter to test these, Paul informed me, that the +15V probably wont need, so I have a good chance to make at least one working.
Scheme here:
http://klov.net/manuals-videogames/D/Dribbling.pdf