Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
July 28, 2017, 06:51:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Zaccaria Space Pirate - Bela's Catch of the Century  (Read 32202 times)
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2011, 04:33:29 PM »

Saweeet...

Hanti vector.....that is SOOOOOO rare Smiley

And of course the game too Smiley

@Shilmover: I don't think it is so simple just to copy the ROMs, (Vector)MAME should also support the hardware I guess ?

Belike
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Budapest, Hungary

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2011, 04:34:57 PM »

It's an original Cinematronics pcb, but the Zaccaria logo is also there Grin

I turned on the machine then, the screen is perfect, the game is running and I can also hear the sounds, but  some kind of disturbing static sound was also there:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k08NJuCLGIE
Any input about this sound would be appreciated. Wink
Belike
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Budapest, Hungary

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2011, 04:39:14 PM »

Thanks to Ully's precise german protecting method, the glasses also arrived in one piece

And the 2 original flyers I bought from Thorsten with the Space Pirate schematics
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2011, 04:42:16 PM »

@Shilmover: Sorry....forgot that it was actually a Cinematronics game....BUT, the daughterboard with sound is different AFAIK....
It wouldn't be that much different from the original game I guess ?

@Belike: man it looks nice !!! The papers even haven't yellowed (or are they repro's?) Nice sheet for the monitor !

That noises don't sound right though....

Belike
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Budapest, Hungary

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2011, 05:33:58 PM »

Everything is original, the papers are in really good shape indeed. Wink
Some more pics

And the height difference between a Williams and a Zaccaria cab Grin

That sound seems like some kind of static electronic noise, I can hear all the effects of the game(shooting, blasts, etc.) behind it. Huh?
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2011, 06:13:13 PM »

puh, i'm so glad that everything arrived safe and sound in one piece - especially since the driver of that van must have been up for about 46,412 hours. hopefully you'll get the sound issue on the space pirate fixed soon, that cabinet deserved a lot of gameplay!

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
Robinholland

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2011, 06:57:23 PM »

What a beauty  Tongue i am jealous  Grin
ckong
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2011, 07:22:48 PM »

Looking very nice Bela, you're a lucky man, and Ully did a bloody fantastic job with the packing. I know how difficult it is to wrap something with very cold fingers, almost impossible. Nice done.  Grin
Etienne MacGyver
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2011, 08:38:58 PM »

Happy that this rare beast is on location !

Looking for Repro Decals ?  Visit my webstore !  arrow  http://www.easywebshop.com/arcadedecals
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2011, 11:55:05 PM »

puh, i'm so glad that everything arrived safe and sound in one piece - especially since the driver of that van must have been up for about 46,412 hours.
....and THAT is the BAD thing about the "open borders"......with all respect but these eastern Europe (truck)drivers are completely NUTS !

Recently someone died here because one was TURNING AROUND his truck and trailer ON THE HIGHWAY !!!  Twisted Twisted

Belike
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Budapest, Hungary

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2011, 12:50:11 AM »

puh, i'm so glad that everything arrived safe and sound in one piece - especially since the driver of that van must have been up for about 46,412 hours.
....and THAT is the BAD thing about the "open borders"......with all respect but these eastern Europe (truck)drivers are completely NUTS !

Recently someone died here because one was TURNING AROUND his truck and trailer ON THE HIGHWAY !!!  Twisted Twisted
Here in Hungary the driver and also the company he is working for get a serious punishment(thousands of euros) if they doesn't observe the mandatory stopovers.
Our driver started from Ully's at 8 pm. and arrived to my place at 11 am, I guess he took a rest, 900 kilometers doens't last 15 hours with that Mercedes. Tongue
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2011, 08:26:32 AM »

Our driver started from Ully's at 8 pm.

the question is: what did he do before? i got a call from the company telling me that the driver will be delayed - and i'm pretty sure because of traffic and not because he was sleeping Tongue. anyway, everything worked out fine, i was just wondering where the guys take the energy to stay awake ...

perhaps here arrow

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
shilmover

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2011, 09:44:54 PM »

@Shilmover: Sorry....forgot that it was actually a Cinematronics game....BUT, the daughterboard with sound is different AFAIK....
It wouldn't be that much different from the original game I guess ?

@Belike: man it looks nice !!! The papers even haven't yellowed (or are they repro's?) Nice sheet for the monitor !

That noises don't sound right though....

I just need the ROM files.  I should be able to get it emulated...  Smiley
PaulSwan
ArcadeLifeStyler'

ZZZ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2011, 04:20:43 PM »

Lovely pictures, Bela Smiley

Paul.

ZZZ
Belike
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Budapest, Hungary

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2011, 04:44:07 PM »

Lovely pictures, Bela Smiley

Paul.

Thx Paul, if you need more pics from any other of my cabs or pcbs for your database, just drop me a mail. Wink
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: