Author Topic: [Cosplay] Princess Daphne by Moe :: Pictures & Interview ::  (Read 27684 times)

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
[Cosplay] Princess Daphne by Moe :: Pictures & Interview ::
« on: November 13, 2010, 04:55:30 PM »

Hi Funnygirlmoehunt, can you introduce yourself please?

Ah! I'm honored to be found by you guys! I looked at that website before I made the outfit!  :D :D

OK, my name is Moe Hunt! I am 18 years old. I actually am a MAJOR Don Bluth and Gary Goldman fan and love all their work. So, when I found out that they created a video game and I had to play/cosplay it!

Cosplay is mostly about video game... Do you play video games ?

Yes, but I LOVE older games. I rock at SNES! Hahaha! New games, I try to play them, but I love older game systems!

Did you try to play the game "Dragon's Lair" by the way?

Yes! I LOVE IT. It's so fun! I actually have it on the Wii now! Before then, I tried it out on the SNES!

What do you know about your character, Princess Daphne ?

That she is super happy and bubbly, even while being captured! Haha.

Did you use the Princess Daphne costume only one time for this convention? Can you tell us more about this convention?

I made this outfit in about a day to wear to Dragon Con and have only worn it once! I plan on remaking it and making a Space Ace Cosplay as well! Dragon Con took place in Georgia and it was my first year going. I had an amazing time and even met Stan Lee!

Few words about Dirk the Daring, who is with you on the pictures? ;-)

He is the cutest Dirk I've ever seen! His name is David Pai and he was a good sport cosplaying with me!

Did you build yourself your costumes? Is it expensive? Do you keep them?

I made both of them, but with Dirk he bought some of his items! I keep every cosplay I make! I am a hoarder of my cosplays! Hahaha. It can be expensive, but it makes it all worth while when someone appreciates my work!

What was the response of peoples at the convention, regarding the Dragon's Lair theme?

A lot of people just took a picture of us and had no idea what we were, but a lot of people also recognized us! A lot of them were older and WISER of course!  :) :)

Any chance to see you in Princess Daphne costume again? What are your other project to come?

YES! I am remaking it as soon as I can! I have SO many projects. Two new Ariel cosplays, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Holli Would from "Cool World", Jessica Rabbit, and Kimberly from Space Ace!:P :-*)

Thanks for your time and keep the Dragon's Lair spirit alive ;-)

Now of course the pictures  :)  :arrow:

:spaceace: :spaceace: :spaceace: :spaceace: