Author Topic: [Roadtrip] The BIG One  (Read 72132 times)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
Re: [Roadtrip] The BIG One
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2010, 06:09:21 PM »

PART 5 - REFILL

today, alex come over all the way from austria to pick up the toobin i brought along from england

as you can see, he came with a trailer because toobin simply is too big enough to fit into his car

everything's loaded up - have fun with your latest aquisition!!!  :spaceace:

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2010, 06:12:01 PM »
next Q:

would you do it again?? considering you've got Moon Patrol now, would you do it again for another set of games?  :lol:

A: i would, but first i need to earn some money ;). there are still a lot of games i'd like to have, e.g. some vectors. have i mentioned that i want a TAPPER ;D? if i'd go over there again, it would either have to be for another load of cabs OR something extremely rare / at the very top of my must-have-list OR in combination with some holidays in england!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Alpha1

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2010, 07:06:10 PM »
if i'd go over there again, it would either have to be for another load of cabs OR something extremely rare / at the very top of my must-have-list OR in combination with some holidays in england!

A 5000E Cosmic Chasm? :D

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2010, 07:57:30 PM »
A 5000E Cosmic Chasm? :D

:D sure, that would be well worth it, but only if you accidently dropped one zero of the price ;) btw, i only recently played cosmic chasm again on the vectrex: man i sucked!!! this was my favorite game back then and i could play it almost blindly, but now ...  :shock: guess age has taken its toll on me!!!

vib_ribbon

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2010, 10:32:22 PM »
cosmic chasm, great game on the vectrex... very tense, especially once you drop the bomb and you are legging it to the exit and you are rushing your drilling through the force fields....

ooooooh.... great memories!!  :D

vib_ribbon

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2010, 10:34:53 PM »
Q: in order of most wanted, can you list the games that you picked up on this occasion? (does that make sense?)