Author Topic: FS: the Marktplaats topic, the Netherlands and Belgium  (Read 508663 times)

gyruss

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
Re: FS: the Marktplaats topic, the Netherlands and Belgium
« Reply #90 on: September 10, 2010, 02:34:41 PM »
Why don't you get it? It's a (sort of) pinball and will look very nice next to your 2 pac man cabs!

OK, I will PM you my bank details for a donation.  :lol:  ;)

No, 3 'kind of the same' maze games and an 'almost but not quite interseting with regard to gameplay' pinball is not what I'm looking for.

;D

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #91 on: September 10, 2010, 04:25:50 PM »
I hate and don't trust ads with Internet pics...

Ronald Reagan

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2010, 12:31:41 PM »
yep, especially on Marktplaats

here is something for the Dutch people here. Some free monitors in Bergen op Zoom

http://link.marktplaats.nl/378367132
An Error Has Occurred!
The last posting from your IP was less than 40 seconds ago. Please try again later.

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2010, 05:38:04 PM »
http://link.marktplaats.nl/376262161

Baby Pac Man pinball, in the Netherlands, 750
Can you translate this item description for me(baby pacman)?
Thanks! ;)

Vnera

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2010, 06:04:12 PM »
Te koop aangeboden: 100% werkende Baby Pac Man. Ziet er netjes uit en de MPU is gereviseerd en voorzien van een goldcap. Monitor is ook goed alleen als hij net aanstaat een beetje flets. Na een minuut of 5 is het beeld prima.
Voor de rest ziet de kast er netjes uit, zeker gezien zijn leeftijd.
Kan in overleg bezorgd worden.

for sell 100% working baby pacman. Looks good and has a reworked MPU whit equip t whit a goldcap. The monitor is working but it looks a little flat at the start but after warming up for 5 min the image is perfect. The cabs looks relay good for his age.
Can also be delivered.

Hope it helped. i heard it relay is a not a fun game and not a fun flipper. Thad kept me from buying it.

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2010, 06:27:43 PM »
Te koop aangeboden: 100% werkende Baby Pac Man. Ziet er netjes uit en de MPU is gereviseerd en voorzien van een goldcap. Monitor is ook goed alleen als hij net aanstaat een beetje flets. Na een minuut of 5 is het beeld prima.
Voor de rest ziet de kast er netjes uit, zeker gezien zijn leeftijd.
Kan in overleg bezorgd worden.

for sell 100% working baby pacman. Looks good and has a reworked MPU whit equip t whit a goldcap. The monitor is working but it looks a little flat at the start but after warming up for 5 min the image is perfect. The cabs looks relay good for his age.
Can also be delivered.

Hope it helped. i heard it relay is a not a fun game and not a fun flipper. Thad kept me from buying it.
Thanks for the translation, it's looking awesome and very rare, but as you've said gameplay sux! ;D

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2010, 06:51:19 PM »
who's saying that the gameplay on baby pac-man sucks? i've had the chance to play this at the daddelparty and - although i hate pinballs - this would be the only one (because it's only half-pinball) which i would put in my gameroon. imho it totally RULES!!!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

SeTTleR

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2010, 07:07:32 PM »
who's saying that the gameplay on baby pac-man sucks? i've had the chance to play this at the daddelparty and - although i hate pinballs - this would be the only one (because it's only half-pinball) which i would put in my gameroon. imho it totally RULES!!!
I totally agree, except for the hate pinballs part  ::). I really love the game! But what daddelparty are you talking about? I saw someone mentioned the daddelparty in another thread and wondered what that was?! Maybe the one in Neustadt/Weinstraße? I think I saw at least level42 there..
`Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, `if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2010, 07:14:20 PM »
Than maybe I should buy it and try it out myself? ;)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2010, 07:19:34 PM »
But what daddelparty are you talking about? I saw someone mentioned the daddelparty in another thread and wondered what that was?! Maybe the one in Neustadt/Weinstraße? I think I saw at least level42 there..

thats exactly the daddelparty i was talking about. i was only there for 2 - 3 hours though, because i had another appointment on that evening afterwards!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

SeTTleR

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2010, 07:28:16 PM »
But what daddelparty are you talking about? I saw someone mentioned the daddelparty in another thread and wondered what that was?! Maybe the one in Neustadt/Weinstraße? I think I saw at least level42 there..

thats exactly the daddelparty i was talking about. i was only there for 2 - 3 hours though, because i had another appointment on that evening afterwards!

Oh, too bad we haven't met back then. Maybe the next time. They say there is another daddelparty coming this year  8) Hope you have more time then. It was really cool meeting all the crazy arcade guys from germany (and holland  ;)) and play some games. Especially the Baby Pac and of course Robotron! It's such an unbelievable cool game especially on a dedicaded cabinet  ;D
`Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, `if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2010, 10:10:29 PM »
http://computer-software.marktplaats.nl/spelcomputers-overige/378426596-originele-retro-mspacman-spelkast.html
MS pacman cab
Do you guys think it's an easy fix? I'm interested in that cab but I do not understand 100% what the problem is.
thanks for your help!

Blanka

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2010, 11:16:16 PM »
different approaches possible I think.

If the monitor is european already, then you could just swap the PSU of the PCB.
If the monitor runs 110/60h, you could try to find a 230/50Hz to 110/60Hz converter.

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2010, 11:53:17 PM »
The problem the seller described is the biggest nonsense I've ever read.

European or US frequency doesn't matter at all. All the guys who bought a (Ms.) Pac Man from Paul have theirs running with European frequency.

The 50Hz/60Hz mains is not a problem. The gameboard produces the pictures in it's own frequency anyway, independent of the mains voltage.

He says it could be solved with a gameboard "from here" (he means Europe I guess), tell me, where were Midway boards manufactured in Europe ?

Sounds to me simply that the monitor needs to be adjusted. Cab looks very nice. Buyer MUST replace that joystick with an original Pac joystick though ! :D
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 11:55:42 PM by Level42 »