Author Topic: Restoration - SAGAIA  (Read 19669 times)

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
Re: Restoration - SAGAIA
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2010, 06:15:53 PM »
It looks great... now, please put a picture of you, wearing that t-shirt, and of course in the background... SAGAIA cab'  ::) :P

:spaceace:

petieken

• Belgium
    • View Profile
    • My VAPS Entry
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2010, 06:30:34 PM »
It looks great... now, please put a picture of you, wearing that t-shirt, and of course in the background... SAGAIA cab'  ::) :P

:spaceace:

I'll have to wash it first, because the ink or cotton smells HORRIBLE! It made me nauseous just by taking it out of the plastic to make that picture...
Wanted: Cadillacs and Dinosaurs CPS1 Q-Sound pcb | SegaSonic The Hedgehog Art & instruction set

Laschek

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2010, 12:23:04 AM »
Sagaia, nice  :)
My buddy and I once stumbled across one in an operators warehouse. It looked nice at first glance but when we tried to move it it just fell apart. You could rip handsful of particle board out of the cab just as if it was made of soft material, it was soaking wet!
Turned out it was placed exactly beneath the only hole in the roof of the warehouse (a big barn). :'(
We could only salvage a few parts, still have the pcb and the marquee...

petieken

• Belgium
    • View Profile
    • My VAPS Entry
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2010, 10:06:02 AM »
Ouch, that's too bad it was right under a hole in the roof :'(
My cab was a little bit wobbly too (not to much though), that's why they put screws in the side near the control panel. Other than that, the wood is in good condition, not swollen and not too much damage. Except for the 'pedestal', I probably gonna have to make a new one. Should be easy, only 4 black painted planks.
Wanted: Cadillacs and Dinosaurs CPS1 Q-Sound pcb | SegaSonic The Hedgehog Art & instruction set

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2010, 08:24:44 PM »
any update on this one? curious to learn how the story continued ...
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2011, 06:48:05 PM »
up it goes ...
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2011, 09:03:20 PM »
20 August 2010, 19:38:45  last active time of petieken...  I hope he is ok, and not vanished  :-\