Author Topic: US to EU container #4 (and some games FS)  (Read 84649 times)

GustavRanz

• View Profile
Re: US to EU container #4 (and some games FS)
« Reply #90 on: December 09, 2013, 03:38:19 PM »

Cast off..

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2013, 05:24:11 PM »
it is pretty silent... any news regarding C4?
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 24, 2013, 07:38:38 PM »
Silence is golden... ;)

Just (finally) got feedback from the US. It seems like the container will be loaded next Monday, Dec 30. It took a while to get feedback from the shipping company. I guess they are kinda busy this time of the year ;)

Good news is the container goes straight to Bremen, not Berlin. Bad news for some, its not going to Bitburg (is not practical and too expensive).

I post the list of games to ship on this container in the first post of the thread. Please let me know if you dont see a game there that you expect to see.

Happy Christmas!
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #93 on: December 24, 2013, 11:35:44 PM »
Silence is golden... ;)

Just (finally) got feedback from the US. It seems like the container will be loaded next Monday, Dec 30. It took a while to get feedback from the shipping company. I guess they are kinda busy this time of the year ;)

Good news is the container goes straight to Bremen, not Berlin. Bad news for some, its not going to Bitburg (is not practical and too expensive).

I post the list of games to ship on this container in the first post of the thread. Please let me know if you dont see a game there that you expect to see.

Happy Christmas!

bitburg is not an option for the future anyway since I don't want to stress the friendship of Julia, the owners daughter. again. last time they had their whole crew working to unload the container with love and me. i went to bitburg several times to open up the storage and i had to make sure that there was somebody there all the time which meant that somebody had to come in his free time twice.

as much as i enjoyed meeting you guys there for the pickups... it felt like the owner and his employees were doing me a big favour (and that was pretty much the truth). if love will send some cabs to me in the future i would make sure that i own the place. i want to be in control... makes me sleep better. :)

love told me that he is going to deliver some cabs this time. maybe you guys could ask him to bring them to my store in trier. i can put them in my shop if the number is not too high and if your pickups are right on time. i still have a pinball from c3 in my store... which takes a lot of space. this should be avoided for c4. ;)
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Wurstkopp

• Sausage loving vegetarian
    • View Profile
    • NIKLAS HUGHES ILLUSTRATIONS
« Reply #94 on: December 27, 2013, 05:26:18 PM »
container goes straight to Bremen

Holy shit, this is just like fuckin 30 km from my gameroom!!! Thank you, baby Jesus!!  ;D ;D ;D 
This is the most awesome news ever!! :) :)

Robotron, Smash TV, Final Fight, Donkey Kong, Red Tent, Indiana Jones, Galaga 88, Roadblasters SD, Centipede cabaret, Asteroids cabaret, Phoenix cabaret, MVS-U4

valentin27

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 27, 2013, 09:12:52 PM »
container goes straight to Bremen

Holy shit, this is just like fuckin 30 km from my gameroom!!! Thank you, baby Jesus!!  ;D ;D ;D 
This is the most awesome news ever!! :) :)

It doesn't mean the games will be unstuffed in Bremen...

Wurstkopp

• Sausage loving vegetarian
    • View Profile
    • NIKLAS HUGHES ILLUSTRATIONS
« Reply #96 on: December 28, 2013, 01:27:40 AM »
? Why not? Punkrockcaveman told me some guys once got their stuff direct from Bremerhaven. It's not possible to pick up the cabs from Bremen?

Robotron, Smash TV, Final Fight, Donkey Kong, Red Tent, Indiana Jones, Galaga 88, Roadblasters SD, Centipede cabaret, Asteroids cabaret, Phoenix cabaret, MVS-U4

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 28, 2013, 06:17:52 AM »
This actually means they will be ready for pick up in Bremen. To find that solution is one of the reasons it took so long to sort out.
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #98 on: December 28, 2013, 07:08:28 AM »
This actually means they will be ready for pick up in Bremen. To find that solution is one of the reasons it took so long to sort out.

no delivery this time?

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 28, 2013, 09:53:55 AM »

no delivery this time?

I didn't say that :)

There will be some people who pick up stuff, others will be interested in getting the stuff delivered. All as discussed before.

The games are just not going all the way to Berlin.

atarimania

• View Profile
    • Atarimania
« Reply #100 on: December 28, 2013, 11:11:40 AM »
Thomas, could you confirm me that the second part of my Fire Truck is on the container #4?

Thanks
Have You Played Atari Today ?

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #101 on: December 28, 2013, 11:16:22 AM »

no delivery this time?

I didn't say that :)

There will be some people who pick up stuff, others will be interested in getting the stuff delivered. All as discussed before.

The games are just not going all the way to Berlin.

cool. :) that´s what I was hoping to hear. by the way... please contact me for the pinball.

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 28, 2013, 11:44:10 AM »
Thomas, could you confirm me that the second part of my Fire Truck is on the container #4?

Thanks

Confirmed :)

Ronald Reagan

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 28, 2013, 12:07:54 PM »
I am interested in delivery to the Netherlands, 1 cab upright

will pay for it ofcourse
An Error Has Occurred!
The last posting from your IP was less than 40 seconds ago. Please try again later.

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 28, 2013, 12:18:04 PM »
I am interested in delivery to the Netherlands, 1 cab upright

will pay for it ofcourse
+1
To Denmark of course  ;) and 2 cabs....