Author Topic: Wanted: Game & Watch  (Read 1435 times)

ElPancho

• View Profile
Wanted: Game & Watch
« on: April 23, 2012, 01:49:18 PM »
Looking to buy a few Nintendo Game and Watches. Anything from the G&W series will be considered (table tops/panorama screen/crystal screen)

Especially looking for:

Donkey Kong jr (widescreen, panorama-screen)
Popeye (widescreen, panorama-screen, table top)
Donkey Kong (multiscreen, coleco table top)
Bombs Away (panorama-screen)

Anything else you might have.

Boxes/foam/booklets not super important as these will up the price too much. Will pay well for nice ones (just no ebay prices).

Thanks for looking.
current line up: 3 x New Astro City 2x Atomiswave SD, 3 x Aero (2 NOS) and Aero Table
Pac Man
Black Knight pinball
On the way: Daytona USA

Blanka

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: Wanted: Game & Watch
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 03:27:29 PM »
Do you want to spend below Marktplaats prices too? I mean, the titles you mention show up every week there. Not really hard to get, and cheaper than on Ebay.
Oh, and if you have a Black Knight pinball, it is worth all mentioned titles combined!
I do have a spare DKJr (green one) and I might get rid of my Popeye or Snoopy panorama (they suck), if the price is at least what I paid for them.
Oh, and skip the Coleco Donkey Kong. That game is really bad. I have 5 Lansay Crazy Kong's laying around. It is how a DK VFD game should be.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 03:31:27 PM by Blanka »

ElPancho

• View Profile
Re: Wanted: Game & Watch
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 04:38:01 PM »
Marktplaats prices are mostly ok, you're right. I've found some nice deals on there already.

I'll pm you about those games you mention, you're willing to sell.
current line up: 3 x New Astro City 2x Atomiswave SD, 3 x Aero (2 NOS) and Aero Table
Pac Man
Black Knight pinball
On the way: Daytona USA