Author Topic: big lot just for 10 euro  (Read 10529 times)

arcadecollection

• View Profile
ms pacman, galaga, rally-x, rollingthunder, centipede 2x , discs of tron, outrun,
space invaders 2 x , galaxian, crazy kong, mortal kombat 2 , point blank
outrunners, moon cresta

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
Re: big lot just for 10 euro
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 04:20:11 PM »
jeah, saw that, only far away in a truck...

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 04:53:39 PM »
Ully , save them !  ;)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 04:57:31 PM »
Ully , save them !  ;)

:) that's too much stuff without a truck. although the joust cab would make a nice moon patrol cabinet - those are very similar if not identical in design. the two dig dugs are only cabarets without sideart, right? and what's the one on the first picture in the middle? i know that sideart for sure, but can't figure it out  :(
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2009, 05:29:39 PM »
Yes, the Joust cab is very interesting of course  :arrow:

I've already seen such 'Midway-like' cabinet during a previous roadtrip by the way  ::)  :arrow:

This lot would be a nice start for someone who has some empty place and not looking for dedicated cab only  8)

...holy Jesus...all that stuff for 10€  :o ? It's even not the price of a Mc Do meal  :P  ;D

arcadecollection

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 06:48:34 PM »
hi

i want to buy it but not alone

a want to rent  truck

som body interrese

???????????
ms pacman, galaga, rally-x, rollingthunder, centipede 2x , discs of tron, outrun,
outrunners, moon cresta

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 07:12:18 PM »
as i've said before: JOUST! and probably the one in the middle of the first pic. i'd help you with the loading process - of course!!!  :spaceace:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 09:04:01 PM by Superully »
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2009, 09:54:56 PM »
If only i've had the space, the truck, alot of free time, and no wife  ;D (the last one is ofcourse a joke :lol:)

If somebody who's going to buy this can keep the Crazy Kong for me, i can pay the 10€, so the rest is for you free.

The only thing is that i don't know when i can pick it up. (that depends ofcourse of the location where it will be)

But i see a challange in this cab

« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 12:29:24 PM by Etienne [NL] »

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2009, 07:21:42 PM »
So , is there somebody who is going to pick this pile of junk up ?   ::)

Maybe you can arrange the Joust, and the Crazy kong only Ully  ??? , my treat  8)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2009, 07:55:10 PM »
Wow that Joust alone is much more worth of course ! Put in a multi-williams Jrok board and off you go ! (If the monitor works). Probably needs some parts (marquee etc) but it looks like that is a US machine so these are widely available.

I like the CK too.

On one of the pictures I think there's a wall machine (next to the Hang-On upright). These Dig-Dugs are pretty nice too. Original Atari Irish cabarets. I hope someone will save them !!

arcadecollection

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2009, 08:21:10 PM »
i have to let it go

i dont cant do it alone

30 machine are to mucht for me

outrunners, moon cresta

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2009, 08:38:35 PM »
wouldn't be thirty  ;)

noone else around here willing to help out?

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2009, 08:49:49 PM »
I really would like that CK, only i live 700 Km. from the lot, so that for now too bad.

i cannot house more than one cab, (in storage at my mom's garage) untill i finish my house so, if we are with more people we can pull it off, i mean its not the price, i will pay the 10€  :lol: :lol:, its just the ammount, you really need a truck or something...

any news about your new storage / arcade room ully ?  ;)

maybe 10  to arcadecollection, 19 to ully (or whatever combi equals 29), and one to the netherlands ;)

I like it !
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 09:00:46 PM by Etienne [NL] »

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2009, 09:04:33 PM »
I really would like that CK, only i live 700 Km. from the lot, so that for now too bad.

i cannot house more than one cab, (in storage at my mom's garage) untill i finish my house so, if we are with more people we can pull it off, i mean its not the price, i will pay the 10€  :lol: :lol:, its just the ammount, you really need a truck or something...

any news about your new storage / arcade room ully ?  ;)

maybe 10  to arcadecollection, 19 to ully (or whatever combi equals 29), and one to the netherlands ;)

I like it !

i don't have a truck and i don't want most of those cabinets  :P if the lot doesn't sell i hope to get the joust cabinet from the owner nevertheless  :) if the CK is still there then, perhaps you could get it!

regarding my gameroom: haven't decided yet, but i might house some of my games at a small gameroom at my mother's place for the time being.

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2009, 09:21:46 PM »
i don't have a truck and i don't want most of those cabinets  :P if the lot doesn't sell i hope to get the joust cabinet from the owner nevertheless  :) if the CK is still there then, perhaps you could get it!

Sounds as a good plan,

If so , can you do me a favor when you ask for the joust, ask for the joust and the CK ?? and let me know what the possibillities are ?

I am 100% sure that your german is 100% better than mine  ;D