Author Topic: Galaxian 3 and Attack of the Zolgear shirts coming from Namco!  (Read 4185 times)

Zeether

• Roger, out.
    • View Profile
https://www.amazon.co.jp/stores/page/7B58AB77-8F00-482D-AB22-DC294E0C0AC6?ingress=0&visitId=f299b51e-26ca-4c7f-b252-e5a3a7771815&ref_=as_li_ss_tl

Just opened recently, the "Namco Legendary" store...they have shirts for both games in a variety of colors as well as many other UGSF titles including the canceled New Space Order and Starblade Operation Blue Planet  :o Amazon Japan ships worldwide too, so presumably once these are in stock you'll be able to buy them, just keep in mind Japan has different shirt sizes and I think you have to go up a size for it to be US/etc.

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
Re: Galaxian 3 and Attack of the Zolgear shirts coming from Namco!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2021, 07:01:31 PM »
That's really cool! They even got Starblade Operation Blue Planet!   :-*
Will definitively got few, thanks for the notification!  :spaceace: :spaceace: :spaceace:

Zeether

• Roger, out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2021, 03:42:45 PM »
I just checked and it seems Namco has an overseas version of the Legendary shirt store, but most of the shirts aren't available there...

https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/DE449387-1BF7-4CC8-BA43-0DAC01369FE9

It also looks like the JP store won't ship overseas because the Ridge Racer shirt is in stock on the overseas store but listed as "unavailable" in the Japanese store for me. Unless they plan on stocking more shirts on the overseas store it sounds like the only way may be through a proxy site such as ZenMarket.

That said, 20 bucks for a Ridge Racer shirt is nice.

Andreas_AUT

• hello world
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2021, 10:41:20 AM »
And mind the difference in shirt size, a normal in japan would be probably a small here in europe :D