Author Topic: PARTS FOR SALE, (ATARI) POWER BRICKS, new brick covers, Atari Cones etc. etc  (Read 9316 times)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Hey guys, I fully cleared out my attic and naturally some arcade parts surfaced..... selling everything. Some parts are new, some are very used. Some are still worth quite a lot less...please offer accordingly. I'm open to anything so don't hesitate .....

Parts could be shipped or I might be able to take them with me to some kind of arcade meeting in the fall of this year....or so.....you know.....

Payment: I GREATLY prefer the reliable an cheap (FREE for both sides) way of paying the EC has arranged for us and that is a simple bank-transfer using IBAN (and somtimes BIC). Everyone within the EU and some other countries (yes, even the UK !) can pay for free using this method.
If you insist we can also use PayPal but any costs will be on YOUR side.

Shipping is at cost and risk for the buyer. No guarantee on anything, sold as shown on pictures !

1) Atari PSU brick covers + parts. BRAND NEW....still in the box they came in from the US. These are absolutely great looking reproductions of the metal part of the Atari Power Brick. Loads of small parts included, even the labels. I have two of these. These don't go for just a few euro's....be sensible :)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 02:50:14 PM by Level42 »

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
2) Original Atari power brick. I don't know the exact model...I've been out of the hobby too long I guess ;) Don't think I ever tested it but usually replacing fuse holders and fuses makes these fine again. You could replace the Big Blue (cap) but usually these are still fine too. Great to match this with one of the new covers !

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
3) Hantarex US200 Power Supply. IIRC these have a special (rather high) output voltage for Hantarex monitors, but they can be used as regular supplies too. No idea if it works, sold as is.

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
 4) BRAND NEW empty repro Amplifone High Voltage PCB.
If you don't know what this is or what it's for....skip to the next part :)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
4)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
5) BRAND NEW repro Atari cones.... low profile ones, 3x black.

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
6) BRAND NEW repro Atari cones.... high profile ones black and silver.

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
7) Coin bucket, no idea from which game or cab...

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
8) BRAND NEW push buttons, translucent red, for micro-switches, 8x

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
9) Transformer with some harness....no....don't ask, I have no clue....

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Re: PARTS FOR SALE, (ATARI) POWER BRICKS, new brick covers, Atari Cones etc. etc
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2019, 02:26:39 PM »
10) Set of coin mech holders....again no idea from which game or cab...

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Re: PARTS FOR SALE, (ATARI) POWER BRICKS, new brick covers, Atari Cones etc. etc
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2019, 02:30:06 PM »
11) 15 pin AMP connector....no pins but uses the well known standard pins.

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2019, 02:32:08 PM »
12) 3 digit Voltmeters. Nice little voltmeters which are great to monitor your output voltage on your ancient arcade power supplies. They can be calibrated and are accurate enough. Simple installation with just two wires.
These are cheap....but I'm only selling them all in one go :)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2019, 02:34:33 PM »
13) Lot of Coin Comperator Coin mechs (I see 1 standard 0,50 cent mech though). These were bought used, I never tested any. These are great, simply put in the coin you wish the mech may accept and it will only accept that type of coin.
There's quite a few of these....

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2019, 02:39:32 PM »
14) Various parts. From top left to bottom right:

a) rubber wedges to fix CRT yokes to the tube, these are free with any order of other stuff...
b) large cap holder (ignore the lock and metal pin...shouldn't have been there, they're not available)
c) some supports for...something (also free on request with any order of other stuff)
d) G05-801 Deflection board replacement kit. Doesn't look complete to me....free with any order of other stuff
e) G05-801 monitor to V2000 cab wire harness. These are nice for your vector game if you want to use another monitor. This one's not free, but still cheap ;)
f) some US sized bolts and nuts which come in handy often......free with any order of other stuff

Please guys, free only if you order something else AND really have a use for the parts ;)