Author Topic: LIMITED RUN #183: DRAGON'S LAIR TRILOGY (PS4) & Switch!  (Read 12420 times)

ltearle

• View Profile
LIMITED RUN #183: DRAGON'S LAIR TRILOGY (PS4) & Switch!
« on: October 21, 2018, 12:40:33 PM »
Limited Run games new release is non other then the Dragon's Lair Trilogy (DL, DL2 & SA). Standard edition has sold out but the collector's edition is still available  :shock:

https://limitedrungames.com/products/limited-run-183-dragons-lair-trilogy-classic-edition-ps4

« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 07:46:29 PM by ltearle »

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
Re: LIMITED RUN #183: DRAGON'S LAIR TRILOGY (PS4)
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 08:28:29 PM »
Funny...and sad... on the same time -> guys already listed the limited edition on ebay (price doubled!) although that version is still available at this time... :roll:

ltearle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 09:09:51 PM »
Funny...and sad... on the same time -> guys already listed the limited edition on ebay (price doubled!) although that version is still available at this time... :roll:

Usually standard and collectors edition sell out within a few minutes, then end up on ebay. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this was not the case!  ;D

ltearle

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 06:45:27 PM »
Looks like nintendo.com has leaked a physical version for Nintendo Switch by Limited Run. :o The Switch releases are open pre-orders so it shouldn't be difficult to get hold of one when it's announced .  ;)

« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 07:21:21 PM by ltearle »

Christox

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2019, 08:25:59 PM »
I am looking for one ... if you buy 2 or have information how to found one .... please Say me

Thx

K1ngarth3r

• View Profile
    • American Laser Games Fan Site
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2019, 05:36:27 PM »
I really wish I bought the limited edition version whilst I had the chance! The pack does look great and would be really good to practice these games on the PS4.

ltearle

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2019, 01:35:52 PM »
I am looking for one ... if you buy 2 or have information how to found one .... please Say me

Thx

They haven't announced the physical switch version as of yet but I'll update when they do.

I really wish I bought the limited edition version whilst I had the chance! The pack does look great and would be really good to practice these games on the PS4.

They'll no doubt do a limited edition version for Switch. My collector's edition only shipped last week so very excited to unbox!

ltearle

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2019, 07:43:24 PM »
Standard version also open for pre-order for two weeks!