Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
April 23, 2019, 10:11:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LIMITED RUN #183: DRAGON'S LAIR TRILOGY (PS4)  (Read 843 times)
ltearle

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2018, 12:40:33 PM »

Limited Run games new release is non other then the Dragon's Lair Trilogy (DL, DL2 & SA). Standard edition has sold out but the collector's edition is still available  shock

https://limitedrungames.com/products/limited-run-183-dragons-lair-trilogy-classic-edition-ps4

* IMG_20181021_113843.jpg (171.73 KB, 1080x1080 - viewed 83 times.)
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 08:28:29 PM »

Funny...and sad... on the same time -> guys already listed the limited edition on ebay (price doubled!) although that version is still available at this time... roll eyes

ltearle

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 09:09:51 PM »

Funny...and sad... on the same time -> guys already listed the limited edition on ebay (price doubled!) although that version is still available at this time... roll eyes

Usually standard and collectors edition sell out within a few minutes, then end up on ebay. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this was not the case!  Grin
ltearle

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 06:45:27 PM »

Looks like nintendo.com has leaked a physical version for Nintendo Switch by Limited Run. Shocked The Switch releases are open pre-orders so it shouldn't be difficult to get hold of one when it's announced .  Wink

« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 07:21:21 PM by ltearle » Logged
Christox

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2019, 08:25:59 PM »

I am looking for one ... if you buy 2 or have information how to found one .... please Say me

Thx
K1ngarth3r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2019, 05:36:27 PM »

I really wish I bought the limited edition version whilst I had the chance! The pack does look great and would be really good to practice these games on the PS4.

Laserdisc Cabs owned:
Cinematronics Space Ace
Brent Leisure Dragonís Lair II
Atari Ireland Mad Dog II The Lost Gold
Atari Ireland The Last Bounty Hunter
Atari Ireland Mad Dog McCree
ltearle

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2019, 01:35:52 PM »

I am looking for one ... if you buy 2 or have information how to found one .... please Say me

Thx

They haven't announced the physical switch version as of yet but I'll update when they do.

I really wish I bought the limited edition version whilst I had the chance! The pack does look great and would be really good to practice these games on the PS4.

They'll no doubt do a limited edition version for Switch. My collector's edition only shipped last week so very excited to unbox!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: