Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
November 19, 2019, 10:45:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon's Lair II: Time Warp on 3DO  (Read 6833 times)
neocalimero

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2009, 06:36:16 PM »

Hi Dragon's Lair Fans. I'm french and desperatly I'm looking for the guy who will answer me if "Dragon's Lair II: Time Warp" really exist on 3DO. Because I've got 3DO games "Space Ace" & "Dragon's Lair", and inside their boxes, we can read "Dragon's Lair II: Time Warp, comming soon for 3DO" (see it on my blog here http://www.gamekult.com/blog/neocalimero/142293/Petite+question+aux+Gamers+cultives+Dragon+s+Lair+II+Time+Warp+inside.html ). And I never found on the Web, informations about a 3DO version of "Dragon's Lair II: Time Warp, comming soon for 3DO".

Thank you for your answers.  Wink
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 06:44:59 PM by neocalimero » Logged
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 06:56:48 PM »

Hello Neocalimero and a warm welcome to you my friend  Kiss

I got an original Dragon's Lair II flyer where the 3DO is mentioned, see  arrow

...and on its back, it's clearly written 'SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS' ... 3DO...  arrow

...and NOT coming soon  Huh?

I've got *almost* all the DL & SA versions released, but... I've never seen a 3DO version  Undecided I think it doesn't exist, but I'll ask to digital leisure, just to be sure  Wink
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 06:59:01 PM by DarthNuno » Logged

neocalimero

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 07:04:17 PM »

Thanks a lot, and excuse my perfectible english.  Wink
Orrimarrko

Al modeled for Dirk the Daring...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 07:52:38 PM »

I can say with 100% certainty that Dragon's Lair II was not released on the 3DO system.

I suppose it's possible that one exists in some kind of beta or demo, but one was not released for retail.

Steve

I came here to do two things, play some games and drink some beer.  Looks like I'm out of beer...
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 08:02:37 PM »

wow, got a fast answer from David [Digital Leisure]  (thanks David Kiss) :

"From memory we never did release release DL2 for the 3D0"

Buy maybe we can start a myth, like the 'white Computer Space' for example, original or not?  Roll Eyes... who'll be the one to found this *never released*  and/or maybe *demo/beta* 3DO version  Roll Eyes Grin A kind of holy grail!  Tongue Cool

neocalimero

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 08:54:30 PM »

Thank You all for your help, but I'm really disappointed, this urban legend about Dragon's Lair 2 on 3DO is dead... Wink
Now I have to buy a CD-i system, because "Dragon's Lair II: Time Warp" is available on it. I just found in France a CD-i 450 near mint. Grin

I missed a few weeks ago on ebay a CD-i game "Dragon's Lair II: Time Warp" autographed by Don Bluth... Cry
Dexter

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 11:16:41 PM »

I missed a few weeks ago on ebay a CD-i game "Dragon's Lair II: Time Warp" autographed by Don Bluth... Cry

If it was Dragon's Lair CD-i Autographed, that was me that won it  Grin
neocalimero

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 11:25:52 PM »

You're right... It was Dragon's Lair (and not the 2nd episode). I remember a snapshot with 3 or 4 autographs (including master Bluth) near a picture of princess Daphnee. Lucky you are. Wink
Dexter

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009, 11:33:57 PM »

You're right... It was Dragon's Lair (and not the 2nd episode). I remember a snapshot with 3 or 4 autographs (including master Bluth) near a picture of princess Daphnee. Lucky you are. Wink

You'd be meaning this:

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
neocalimero

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2009, 07:16:28 AM »

Exactly. I'm jealous...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: