Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
April 14, 2021, 01:49:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The End  (Read 7445 times)
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2017, 07:49:06 PM »

I must say, the room looks a bit sad now. I can imagine it will be filled with boxes and junk if you don't find a specific purpose for it.  Smiley

True.....my neighboor wants to put a bar in it and turn it info a mancave......not a terrible idea actually....Cheesy

Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2017, 07:51:41 PM »

I can 100% relate to this André.

As you know I am selling most of my games at this moment. Love the space I get in return. Not really missing the games, maybe Mario Bros.
Rather play GTA V on my game PC or play PS4 or Nintendo Switch games Smiley
I always looked at my games from a museum kind of view. Nice to have them standing there, looking great. But hardly play them.

At least your games were all running Smiley I had 10 out of 13 cabinets that were projects in different stages of completion.

Although I do occasionally play the Xbox One and COD I'm not gaming that much anymore. Actually....since I upgraded my Lynx with a brilliant new LCD, new speaker, SD card and LION battery I find myself playing the shit out of Toki lately.

But my games were definitely not all running.....far from it. I had way too many projects.....

Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2017, 07:54:56 PM »

Great respect to you André!
You've done a lot for the hobby, but also a lot for this forum too! And thx for that!
Even with no more cabinet @ home, I'm sure you'll still keep an eye about what happens on the "Scene"  Smiley

Space Ace Space Ace Space Ace

Thanks for the very kind words Bruno ! Your forum was probably the most important way to get into contact with so many fantastic guys in this hobby.....I couldn't have realized what I did without it, so big thanks to you !!! And also for being an inspiration with your awesome game rooms and games !!!

I am absolutely not leaving this forum or "the scene", in fact....I can't wait for the next party Smiley

bartie

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2017, 07:59:38 PM »

Happy to hear that you stay with us. With the experiance that you have. You never know when we need your help.
Enjoy the free time and space.
vernimark
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2017, 12:08:51 AM »

Good luck my friend. I hope to see you soon without games bur with beers and arings 😂
Luigi
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2017, 11:00:05 AM »

That former gameroom is indeed a sad view.

I remember when we first met, when I had picked up a Joust for you. I had never expected you would turn out to be such a good friend to me!!

Enjoy your 'freedom', hope to see you...somewhere, sometime Smiley
Sivak

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2017, 10:22:46 PM »

My first post in this forum is to express how impressed I´m to see that for someone the "magic" is gone. May be is because I´m starting to collect and I´m completely excited about it. Best of luck!
Pinge

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2017, 01:55:19 PM »

Are you the battle kid sivak? Shocked
Welcome anyways

- Always looking for Playchoice & Mega-Tech -
Sivak

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2017, 08:08:02 PM »

Are you the battle kid sivak? Shocked
Welcome anyways

It is just a coincidence. Actually the nick name I use in forums or any other "accounts" is Spivak, It was just a typo when creating the account  lol
old school

Read more = post less

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2017, 10:25:12 PM »

Sad to hear for us

But it's good for you if you feel free.

"Winners Don't Use Drug " but to loop Ghost & Goblins it help !!
Alpha1
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2017, 07:05:59 PM »

I wanted to publically say a massive THANK YOU to Andre. I recieved the Namco Galaxian and it is beautiful.

I will cherish it buddy!
Laszo
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Building

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2017, 01:19:41 PM »

I wanted to publically say a massive THANK YOU to Andre. I recieved the Namco Galaxian and it is beautiful.

I will cherish it buddy!

Well.... show it .... picture   Grin
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: