Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
December 03, 2021, 04:44:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This makes me sad..  (Read 4467 times)
yuppicide

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2009, 01:40:49 PM »

Over in the US we have a TV channel on cable called "G4".. it's like tech type shows. You know about computers, technology, video games, etc. G4 used to be alright in my book and they used to care about gaming, but I haven't watched in years because that channel has gone to crap. They don't even care about us gamers anymore.

They have a TV show where they wreck things, called Human Wrecking Balls. They are going to show what big boys they are and smash arcade games and pinballs in this season:

Arcade Armageddon: The Pumphreys get a chance to kick some serious asteroid in the classic game Arcade. From pinball to foosball, itís game over for this game room.

I have those guy's pictures tattooed in my brain and have set myself to hating them. Here's a link so you can see them for yourself:

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/700388/New-Season-Of-Human-Wrecking-Balls-Coming.html

I'm probably going to complain to the network.

ckong
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 04:33:03 PM »

If I ever encounter those bastards   Angry

This really is a sad moment in human history. Why have people no respect for other people's feelings anymore these days.
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 05:33:16 PM »

"...Of special interest to gamers, the beefy brothers are going to tear apart an entire arcade, so if you've ever wanted revenge for all those quarters you spent on Tekken, you'll be able to enjoy it vicariously this season on Human Wrecking Balls..."

shock ?

No comment  Evil Evil Evil

old school

Read more = post less

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 07:09:56 PM »

One word ....

STUPID !!!

Evil

"Winners Don't Use Drug " but to loop Ghost & Goblins it help !!
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 08:07:12 PM »

Well, if it's only a Tekken......I hated those games when they were new anyway. They killed the "real" games IMHO.
But that's still no reason to ruin cabs. And I'm sure they will do some classics too.

Assholes !!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: