Author Topic: This makes me sad..  (Read 5611 times)

yuppicide

• View Profile
This makes me sad..
« on: November 11, 2009, 01:40:49 PM »
Over in the US we have a TV channel on cable called "G4".. it's like tech type shows. You know about computers, technology, video games, etc. G4 used to be alright in my book and they used to care about gaming, but I haven't watched in years because that channel has gone to crap. They don't even care about us gamers anymore.

They have a TV show where they wreck things, called Human Wrecking Balls. They are going to show what big boys they are and smash arcade games and pinballs in this season:

Arcade Armageddon: The Pumphreys get a chance to kick some serious asteroid in the classic game Arcade. From pinball to foosball, it’s game over for this game room.

I have those guy's pictures tattooed in my brain and have set myself to hating them. Here's a link so you can see them for yourself:

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/700388/New-Season-Of-Human-Wrecking-Balls-Coming.html

I'm probably going to complain to the network.

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
Re: This makes me sad..
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 04:33:03 PM »
If I ever encounter those bastards   >:(

This really is a sad moment in human history. Why have people no respect for other people's feelings anymore these days.

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 05:33:16 PM »
"...Of special interest to gamers, the beefy brothers are going to tear apart an entire arcade, so if you've ever wanted revenge for all those quarters you spent on Tekken, you'll be able to enjoy it vicariously this season on Human Wrecking Balls..."

:shock: ?

No comment  :evil: :evil: :evil:

old school

• Read more = post less
    • View Profile
    • Le JR'S
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 07:09:56 PM »
One word ....

STUPID !!!

:evil:
"Winners Don't Use Drug " but to loop Ghost & Goblins it help !!

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 08:07:12 PM »
Well, if it's only a Tekken......I hated those games when they were new anyway. They killed the "real" games IMHO.
But that's still no reason to ruin cabs. And I'm sure they will do some classics too.

Assholes !!!