Author Topic: Need scan of Sega Tac/Scan cpo  (Read 9953 times)

jibmums

• View Profile
Need scan of Sega Tac/Scan cpo
« on: December 18, 2015, 05:29:48 AM »
Hello, I'm working on a set of virtual models for 3dArcade of the Sega Convert-a-Games and one of the last things I need to complete them is a good scan of the Tac/Scan cpo.  If anyone's got one they could scan, there's a great big thank you in it for you.  Here's a poor photo of it, which is about all I can find online, aside from a recreation that someone did that's not really accurate enough, a little too cartoony.  Thanks all!

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: Need scan of Sega Tac/Scan cpo
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 02:43:18 PM »

I cannot tell you more than you get it as soon as I restore the machine. What I can do is that I make it a the first machine when I got my new workshop, which will be soon.
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

jibmums

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 03:33:35 AM »
I eagerly await, and promise to pester you at monthly intervals for status reports.

EDIT: Syn, I had totally forgotten that you had already told me about your Tac a year or two ago. Sorry man, I didn't mean to sound like a pest, just really looking forward to completing this cabinet as I have all the other ones finished.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 04:11:27 AM by jibmums »

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 02:56:44 PM »

No problem....it is not that long, I picked the machine not even a year ago...
I will support you with the scan....dont mind.
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

jibmums

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2016, 03:18:10 AM »
Hello Syn, just wondering if you were any closer to scanning this?  :)

jibmums

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 04:18:49 PM »
.....bump.....

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 08:33:06 PM »
.....bump.....

he ist not here anymore. well... he is.. but the community treated him not with the respect he deserved in his point of few. he is reading dlf for sure anyway. :)
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

jibmums

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2017, 03:36:16 PM »
Oh, that's a bummer.  Well Syn, if you're reading this....or anyone with a Tac/Scan for that matter....that CP scan would really still be a big help.

jibmums

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2018, 03:31:41 PM »
2018 bump.....still looking for a Tac/Scan cpo scan to complete my 3dArcade model.

Andreas_AUT

• hello world
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2018, 08:46:58 PM »
.....bump.....

he ist not here anymore. well... he is.. but the community treated him not with the respect he deserved in his point of few. he is reading dlf for sure anyway. :)

;D
I got banned from his FB group because "What you have done something I have never seen in any forum in the web...what ever, you not going to repeat it here again. "
I dont know what but ok, his group, his decisions.

So Jibmums, you should contact him via facebook to get that scan ( as long as you havent done things like I did too  ;D )  ( sry, couldnt resist  ;D ;D )

jibmums

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2019, 05:00:15 PM »
Bumping this again......still looking for a control panel scan.