Author Topic: pseudo t-molding (without the t)  (Read 5612 times)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
pseudo t-molding (without the t)
« on: March 08, 2009, 03:59:53 PM »
does anyone have an idea where i can get something like this:

http://www.fastcap.com/products.aspx?id=38

you simply peel off the back covering and glue it to the wood - no need to "dig a hole" with the router. www.t-molding.com carries this in black, but i would need other colours., too.

@bruno: by the way, the black version that www.t-molding.com has on offer is EXACTLY the black molding used on the pleiads cab (which you covered with black adhesive from the DL cab). I have a sample of it at home and it fits EXACTLY.
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

amadama

• View Profile
Re: pseudo t-molding (without the t)
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 07:33:10 PM »
Hi,
You can buy melamine strips that attach to the edges (there are self-adhesive ones too).
THese are sold at some lumber yards, hardware stores and super stores (Lowes, Home Depot).
They don't look as good as T-molding since they are flat.
Good luck!
Alex

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 07:44:54 PM »

@bruno: by the way, the black version that www.t-molding.com has on offer is EXACTLY the black molding used on the pleiads cab (which you covered with black adhesive from the DL cab). I have a sample of it at home and it fits EXACTLY.

Can you give me the exact reference and where to order it? I would like to finish my Pleiads cab'  ;) Thx  :-*

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 09:53:48 PM »
Can you give me the exact reference and where to order it? I would like to finish my Pleiads cab'  ;) Thx  :-*

bruno, sorry, i forgot about that. how much do you need, i still have some at home. send me a pm with your address (again) and i will send you some, no problem!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!