Author Topic: [For Sale] taito f3 and bubble bobble stuff i won't be needing anymore  (Read 1506 times)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
since i've decided to sell my bubble bobble project, i won't need other stuff anymore which i wanted to put inside various taito cabs to have a nice row of bubble bobble style taito cabs. here's what's up for grabs:

(1) a taito BUBBLE SYMPHONY cartridge on top of an F3 motherboard - asking price: 120 Euros

the game is also known as Bubble Bobble II and - you might have guessed it - the sequel to Bubble Bobble :)

(2) a taito BUBBLE MEMORIES cartridge on top of an F3 motherboard (not pictured) - asking price: 120 Euros

... aka The Story of Bubble Bobble III - the sequel to Bubble Memories

(3) a taito ELEVATOR ACTION RETURNS cartridge (no F3 motherboard though) - asking price: 100 Euros

(4) a jamma-modded pc engine running PARASOL STARS - asking price: 150 Euros

it's an official pc engine jamma modification which allows you to run the system inside a jamma arcade cabinet!

for those of you who don't know the game, parasol stars is the official sequel to rainbow islands, but it was never released in the arcades - contrary to what some people say. however, it was first released on pc engine (later ported to other systems like the amiga) and this version is supposed to be the best one which has arcade-like graphics, sound and gameplay!

SPECIAL OFFER: get all four games together for 450 Euros plus shipping!!!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
everything's sold - thx for your interest!!!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!