Author Topic: [For Sale] more games from my collection - go get 'em while you can ...  (Read 14187 times)

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
I don't have hobby budget ATM unfortunately

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
That's my most desired sega/gremlin game. Really a great game!!

go get it while it's hot ...
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Whoever buys the Frogger please please, remove that ugly "topper", it ruins the beautiful work underneath it.....

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
I know, but I have a bunch of stuff coming up this year - thats why I'm not attending EC15 either...

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Damn, I love that Frogger !

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Damn, I love that Frogger !

although it has an "ugly-as-hell" topper on it? :P
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Hahaha yup....I know its easy to remove :):)

You did a fantastic job on this one (as usual) and I love it in white, should go to a loving home !!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
You did a fantastic job on this one (as usual) and I love it in white, should go to a loving home !!!

thx andré, i appreciate it! with that being said, frogger just sold and it is going to a loving home indeed! thx for your interests ...

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
as one game leaves the house, another one has already taken its place. up for grabs next is my extremely rare spanish version of SPACE WARS. didn't even know a cabinet like this existed and i don't know of anyone else who owns one, so this is a true collector's item running on original cinematronics hardware. here are a few pics:

because i had someone interested in the cab, i tested the whole setup this week, but unfortunately i don't get anything on the screen, so this is sold as-is not working.

nevertheless, this is a collector's piece of which only a few (or just one) still exist, therefore my asking price is 555 Euros!!!

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Happy bout the Frogger :)

That Space Wars should go to Europe's Cinematronics expert in the south of Germany. Or he should say he'd fix the hardware for me and I'd buy the machine......LOVE it ! ;););)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
That Space Wars should go to Europe's Cinematronics expert in the south of Germany. Or he should say he'd fix the hardware for me and I'd buy the machine......LOVE it ! ;););)

haven'r hard from a*** in a while, he expressed interest in the SW some time ago, don't know if he is still interested. pehaps i should get in touch with him ... OR YOU!!!

Overkilll

• View Profile
    • Republic Of Pinball
I will take the Computer Space !  :lol:

I will take 10K, then it's yours!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Your Amusements Store
www.republicofpinball.com

valentin27

• View Profile
Very nice Space Wars ! But I spent too much this month...

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile

space wars: going once - going twice - SOLD!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile

someone please get that vindicators - i NEED that machine gone before my big move at the end of july!!!