Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
December 06, 2021, 01:13:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fiesta theme park ride I helped develop. (picture heavy)  (Read 15131 times)
Luigi
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2015, 02:42:06 PM »

What the......how did I miss this thread until now??  shock

This is amazing!!  Space Ace Space Ace Space Ace

Don't hesitate to give us more info, pics and videos (as far as you're allowed to, of course)....I really love that sort of stuff Smiley
Vond

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2015, 10:00:24 PM »

I will supply more information as soon as i'm able too!
I'm working on it (as we speak actually!) so i'll keep you all updated Wink
Thanx for the interest guys! Cool
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 10:53:34 AM by Vond » Logged
Vond

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2015, 12:18:27 PM »

Wow.

All this work and now:

http://www.nltimes.nl/2015/07/22/new-roermond-theme-park-bankrupt/

Lips Sealed
Etienne MacGyver
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2015, 12:25:27 PM »

so soon the ride will be on marktplaats ?  Grin

now seriously, that sucks..
Laszo
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Building

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2015, 01:47:48 PM »

A 22miljoen investment ?? Wtf where they thinking  shock i think they could have given us 10 and we would have run a classic arcade for them  Grin
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2015, 01:56:51 PM »

TBH.....I read some not too positive stuff about the place on-line. Now .....I surely don't always take that too seriously because people these days complain about everything and I haven't visited the place myself.

But.....I must say that my eyes frowned when I actually read about this park. So many attempts like this have been made in the past so I thought they were very courageous to give this a try.

René very sorry to hear about this because you probably put a load of effort and time in it I hope you will not be hurt financially in some way....

I did read the article mentioned they were attempting to re-open it but.....the biggest problem is that the outlet center is won't be "connected" to that place until 2017 and even then that is doubtful....

It's a shame that when people try something like this it fails but maybe they'll learn from it and improve.

22 million is a lot of money but seeing the rides there it all adds up very quickly.

ckong
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2015, 07:53:25 PM »

Let's hope that they find some investor for a re-opening. And I hope that the company wjere you work got paid in full for the work done so far.
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2015, 10:06:00 PM »

Very sad new... I really wanted to try your creation as it's sooooo similar than the Galaxian3 for 16 players...
According the website, the park may reopen some day? Fingers crossed!  Undecided

Laszo
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Building

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2015, 03:00:34 PM »

A 22miljoen investment ?? Wtf where they thinking  shock i think they could have given us 10 and we would have run a classic arcade for them  Grin

I did not wanna sound negative and fore sure the rides are great but earning back this kind of money is not a small job. Needless to say I hope that you guys got paid for your work. Would be nice if you can resell it to other parks.

I liked the 4d ride in Drievliet the Hague and there you where not even part of the action 🎮
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: